"Important" Football Club Members Match report Vs Souths/Roosters

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

The Wheel

https://membership.seaeagles.com.au/
Premium Member

Match Report: Round 14
Rabbitohs 44 def Sea Eagles 6
An early try to Anthony Watmough against the Rabbitohs on Saturday night looked like it could be a great win for the Sea Eagles. However the Bunnies lifted after the try and played some great football while capitalising on some errors from the depleted Sea Eagles side. The Rabbits ran in 3 unanswered tries making it 14-6 at the half time break.

In the second half the Manly Sea Eagles just couldn’t put it together, as the Rabbitohs took control of the match and ran away with a 44-6 victory over the Sea Eagles. With 6 players out for the match due to injury, suspension & State of Origin commitments, it was always going to be a tough match. Des Hasler said after the match “It was a disappointing match, one we should have won. However I am more disappointed with the effort from the side�.

Lower Grades
The Manly Jersey Flegg side walked away without the 2 points after the game against the Rabbitohs on Friday night. The Sea Eagles played great in the first half to go into the break with a 16-6 lead. However the Bunnies lifted their game and were able to come back to score a 28-22 win. The Sea Eagles were very disappointed with the way they played in the second half and dropping their completion rate from 90% to 30%. Coach Josh White was very disappointed with the side’s second half effort and looks forward to this weekend’s game versus the Knights.

The Manly Sea Eagles Premier League side fought a tough tussle versus the Rabbitohs and were very unlucky to not have taken the points. After a gutsy first half the Sea Eagles went into the half time break 16-6 ahead. The Bunnies were able to capitalise on the Sea Eagles handling errors and crawl their way into the match to make it 20 all. Just before the full time siren sounded the Manly Sea Eagles gave away a penalty right in front of the posts. The Rabbitohs converted the penalty goal after the siren to win the game 22-20.

Match Report: Round 13
Sea Eagles 22 def Roosters 18
Some would say a controversial match but the Manly Sea Eagles were delighted to win against the Roosters last round. A try to Anthony Watmough early in the match saw the Sea Eagles take a 6-0 lead. The Roosters were next to cross the try line with 2 unanswered tries, to go into the half time break leading14-6. During the half time break, Des Hasler really gave it to his side to shut down the Roosters momentum and increase the effort. The Sea Eagles responded to Des and were back in front after 2 converted tries to Brett Stewart & Paul Stephenson. Manly lead was then extended to 22-14 with 15 minutes after Michael Witt’s penalty conversions. The Sea Eagles fought tooth & nail to hold their lead, however the Roosters broke through and crossed the line to make it 22-18. The crowd were silenced as the final minutes were played, but the Sea Eagles held on to take the win withholding the strong finishing Roosters.

Sea Eagles team v Knights at Brookvale Oval on Sunday 19 June at 3.00pm
With Terry Hill, Brent Kite, Steve Menzies & Ben Kennedy returning from injury, suspension & State of Origin commitments, Des Hasler has named a strong 18 man side to take on the Knights.

1. Brett Stewart
2. Scott Donald
3. Terry Hill
4. Ashley Alberts
5. Chris Hicks
6. Michael Witt
7. Michael Monaghan (c)
8. Jason King
9. Chad Randall
10. Brent Kite
11. Steve Menzies
12. Anthony Watmough
13. Ben Kennedy
14. Phil Morwood
15. Sam Harris
16. Shane Dunley
17. Luke Williamson
18. Mark Bryant

How do you become an 'Important Club Member'? Is it only for Maroon and White level members - I am an ordinary member (some say I am ordinary at every level!) and I have never received a report.

Are you special, Wheel??

It is only for Maroon & White category members - it comes out weekly. I rarely post them because there normally isn't much in it.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4