IMPORTANT: Football Club 2014 membership renewals are closing soon!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details

vidmar

Bencher
The renewal period for 2014 membership of the Manly-Warringah Rugby League Football Club (the Football Club) closes on April 30th 2014.

For those members who still need to renew their membership please note that unless your renewal is received prior to this date then you will forfeit the right to vote or lose any prior eligibility towards voting status.

If you have not received a 2014 membership card (It has a photo of Brookie on it) then chances are your membership application has not been received.

To renew or to join the Football Club visit here
http://membership.manlyfootballclub.com.au/

Note: If applicable please follow the prompt on the page…

"don't know your password or first time here?
Use the forgot password link to reset your password"

If further assistance is needed please call 1300 1972 73

To understand the goals of the Football Club please see here

http://www.manlyfootballclub.com.au/index.php/goals

Thanks for your support

GO MANLY!!!

Agreed...send this reminder to gifty.

Actually if he gets 200 games he gets life membership doesn't he?

Weird that'll he'll be playing for souffs.

After 50 years loyal services I've just signed up for the first time. Those NRL soft-co*cks aren't going bundle me off to Souffs!

PS: How long do I have to wait until I qualify to vote on Football Club matters?

Three years, I think this could be something our chairman & Directors review. Maybe a 12 month wait is more appropriate?

Anyway I am not going to Soufs or the dogs for that matter either!

The Who said:
PS: How long do I have to wait until I qualify to vote on Football Club matters?
"a Member who has maintained continuous membership of the Company in a
Voting Membership Category at all times throughout the current Membership
Period and the preceding three Membership Periods"

I think that means 3 years

The Who said:
After 50 years loyal services I've just signed up for the first time. Those NRL soft-co*cks aren't going bundle me off to Souffs!

I think it's 3 years but everytime I ask vidmar how long I've been a member.....he always says 1 year.

Pretty sure I've been a member for 5+ years now!!!!!

:p

Labor party branch stackers lol

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
7 4 3 49 10
9 5 4 42 10
9 5 4 -14 10