Immediate exit in everyone's best interest, says boss who gave Des nod

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Off topic, but I seriously hate how this has entered the English language, quote from article below

Thomson said Hasler was a strong-willed character, like most successful coaches. ''I think all good coaches are pretty strong coaches and we've seen that in the Wayne Bennetts, the Jack Gibsons and the Warren Ryans, who are all demanding individuals,'' Thomson said.

End quote

There was and is only one bloody Jack Gibson, Warren Ryan and Wayne Benntt in the context of what is being said. Stop polluting our language with inappropriate pluralisations - its a plague and is rife in the sports world - I hate it!

Return to thread

voicefromthehill said:
Off topic, but I seriously hate how this has entered the English language, quote from article below

Thomson said Hasler was a strong-willed character, like most successful coaches. ''I think all good coaches are pretty strong coaches and we've seen that in the Wayne Bennetts, the Jack Gibsons and the Warren Ryans, who are all demanding individuals,'' Thomson said.

End quote

The Ian Thomson's of this world annoy me when they do that.
There was and is only one bloody Jack Gibson, Warren Ryan and Wayne Benntt in the context of what is being said. Stop polluting our language with inappropriate pluralisations - its a plague and is rife in the sports world - I hate it!

Return to thread

Voicefromthehill: Thank you for restoring some sanity to my world. I thought i was the only one. It's been going on for years and it hurts my brain every time i hear "the krillich's, the menzies', the drinkwater's, the brookvale's, the brisbane's, the harbour bridge's, the earth's. Come on people let's fight this terrible scourge. A punch in the face is a good start. Rabbits you're up.

If Des doesn't want to go quietly - sit him in a back room office with no phone and no contact with anyone.

Make sure he's there at 9 and goes home at 5 Monday to Friday. Give him suitable work to do and supervise it thoroughly.

Don't let him talk to anyone, don't let him attend any club functions and make no comment to the media.

Where did they dredge Magilla up from ? All we need now is his right hand man Fatty to throw his 2 Bobs worth in.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6