I'm upset

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Peter C

Bencher
I was just thinking what a year it was last year, winning when most pundits thought we had no chance.
And about this time it was announced that there was going to be a WCC tour, something which made a long dreary off season seem tolerable
I was almost convinced we would do it again, and another WCC tour would beckon, alas it was not meant to be.
F#@king Bulldogs!

niccipops said:
SeaEagleRock8 said:
Is that a delayed response?

Benefit of the doubt. Coma patient? Kidnapped and possibly probed by aliens? A year in a Buddhist monastery?

I vote for the probed by aliens. I have been wearing my tin hat so they can't get to me.

Isn't it funny. Aliens can travel half way across the galaxy yet they don't want to talk to us. They don't want to discuss the big issues of life, death and everything. They just want to probe us.

^ It's tin "foil" hat, not a tin hat. But you'd know that if you hadn't been probed by aliens and brain washed into thinking it was 'tin.'

That's how they get ya!

However to the OP, maintain the rage brother. Don't believe the hype!!

eagle-rock08 said:
niccipops said:
SeaEagleRock8 said:

Benefit of the doubt. Coma patient? Kidnapped and possibly probed by aliens? A year in a Buddhist monastery?

I vote for the probed by aliens. I have been wearing my tin hat so they can't get to me.

Isn't it funny. Aliens can travel half way across the galaxy yet they don't want to talk to us. They don't want to discuss the big issues of life, death and everything. They just want to probe us.

They have understand our DNA and the history of our evolution. So they can blend in and walk amongst us, you see?

globaleagle said:
^ It's tin "foil" hat, not a tin hat. But you'd know that if you hadn't been probed by aliens and brain washed into thinking it was 'tin.'

That's how they get ya!

I can't imagine how paranoid Ned kelly must have been. Years ahead of his time too!

mozgrame said:
globaleagle said:

That's how they get ya!

I can't imagine how paranoid Ned kelly must have been. Years ahead of his time too!

hahaha.... Just because he was paranoid; didn't mean they weren't after him!

Well I am really pleased we won in 2008 - 40 NIL was very sweet

eagle-rock08 said:
niccipops said:
SeaEagleRock8 said:

Aliens probe to work out the wondrous human anus,see on their planet feces is a fuel source, every defecation is enough fuel to power one home for a year and just 184 Courics can power a city the size of Parramatta for a year excluding households, an elongated dump after a night on the liquids can easy reach 60 or more Courics

They should just abduct Bono as he is the worlds biggest number 2

In the end humans are a walking talking mine of precious defecate

• 👍
Reactions: Rex
Clint said:
Peter C said:
What has this thread become?

abducted!

g1dZv.jpg

The Eagle said:
eagle-rock08 said:
niccipops said:
SeaEagleRock8 said:

Aliens probe to work out the wondrous human anus,see on their planet feces is a fuel source, every defecation is enough fuel to power one home for a year and just 184 Courics can power a city the size of Parramatta for a year excluding households, an elongated dump after a night on the liquids can easy reach 60 or more Courics

They should just abduct Bono as he is the worlds biggest number 2

In the end humans are a walking talking mine of precious defecate
I knew eventually we would stumble upon your field of expertise :)

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6