Im sick of $BW and I$$y and Ricky $tuart and Mundane and Weedler and Na$$er

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
RE: Im sick of $BW and Izzy

Mark from Brisbane said:
And clearly he wants the NRL to grant an extra Salary Cap to the Eels to secure this player and bring them back to being a force again

HELLOOOOOOOOOOO

Hi

RE: Im sick of $BW and Izzy (and Ricky Stuart)

MadMarcus said:
If they want him that bad they should release Hoppa Jr.

And thats the whole issue....They dont have the dollars for all of them....Sandow, hayne, Hoppa, now Izzy....and Ricky is moaning like a stuffed pig hoping the ARLC will change the rules just for him.....

Stiff Sh1t Parra.......

I changed the thread title again. I'm sick of the whole lot of them. May they be blessed with injury and sadness, and the only joy for us will be if someone smashes any of them. A greater collective of less-deserving media grubs hasn't hit here for a while.
Happy Thursday :)

swoop said:
How come the NRL are accepting Williams' contact if his agent (Nasser) is not accredited? Do they have different rukes for some?

Apparently, Politis organised a third party legal to present a simplified "vanilla" contract to the ARLC for registering. That got around the Nasser issue.

ManlyBacker said:
I changed the thread title again. I'm sick of the whole lot of them. May they be blessed with injury and sadness, and the only joy for us will be if someone smashes any of them. A greater collective of less-deserving media grubs hasn't hit here for a while.
Happy Thursday :)

You forgot Benji

Jatz Crackers said:
swoop said:
How come the NRL are accepting Williams' contact if his agent (Nasser) is not accredited? Do they have different rukes for some?

Apparently, Politis organised a third party legal to present a simplified "vanilla" contract to the ARLC for registering. That got around the Nasser issue.
Oh … so the Pistachio, Tutti Frutti and Choc Chip must be in all the other contracts…

RE: Im sick of $BW and Izzy

HappilyManly said:
You can add Benji to the sicko list too :exclamation:
----------------------------------------------
Benji Marshall's manager is to seek an immediate release from the Wests Tigers star's contract so he can pursue opportunities in Japanese rugby.

Manager Martin Tauber has told News Ltd that in the wake of the NRL accepting Sonny Bill Williams' return to the game he is keen to explore Marshall's opportunities in the rival code.

Tauber believes the NRL's registration of Williams has set a precedent other players can pursue.

'It is probably something I will raise with the chief executive in the next couple of days, when they come back from their exhaustive camp,' Tauber said on Wednesday.

'It's an opportunity for them to earn additional income that would set themselves up financially for the long term.'

The NRL has previously rejected players moonlighting in rival codes, but there is a growing belief that future moves to stop players jumping codes in the off-season might be a restraint of trade following the Williams precedent, the News Ltd report said.

http://www.skynews.com.au/sport/article.aspx?id=816523
--------------------------------------------------
Now that his mollycoddling Mentor has been booted, Benji will be expected to train and follow orders - not for him it seems :dodgy:

Thought most of us would have learnt over the past year just because the newspapers say something doesn't mean the player is wanting that himself ...

Can we add Quade Cooper to the thread title. He's another one of the all talk, no walk posse.

SeaEagleRock8 said:
Oh … so the Pistachio, Tutti Frutti and Choc Chip must be in all the other contracts…

Yes, thats correct.

Although, there are certainly no Tutti Frutti clauses involved and we will have none of that around here. Not that there is anything contractually wrong with that.

Yeah it really sucks reading about Mundine, Folau and SBW. I want to read about our incompetent board, p plate CEO, Des Hasler, Toovey's poor use of Trex, Taufua spitting at police, Manly's ownership issues etc...

Come on.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8