I'm done, not watching the sharks hit 50

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
This is the type of performance we need crowds to boo the home team into a mental state of rage, this is the most gutless spineless cockless performance I've ever witnessed, sure there's been outliers but this has been truly pathetic

I'm disgusted in this **** this is something I'd expect from the ****ing titans reserve grade team

Pure ****, I hope you pricks have to do a million laps this week you piss poor sacks of ****, **** you all

Sorry not sorry, look I can take a loss,I can be proud of a loss but that **** was something else, it showed a lack of pride in the jersey, a lack of care for the fans and an overall lack of giving one single ****

This is the type of performance we need crowds to boo the home team into a mental state of rage, this is the most gutless spineless cockless performance I've ever witnessed, sure there's been outliers but this has been truly pathetic

I'm disgusted in this **** this is something I'd expect from the ****ing titans reserve grade team

Pure *, I hope you pricks have to do a million laps this week you piss poor sacks of *, **** you all
I love all our players and believe in them but as a passionate supporter I must confess the performance against the Sharks was a disgrace to their legendary Manly jerseys and to their integrity of NRL level players

We look forward to them coming out of their shell next week and make us proud of them once again

DONT LET SUCCESS GET TO YOUR HEAD
DONT LET DISAPPOINTMENT GET TO YOUR HEART
RESTORE THE MANLY PRIDE AND PASSION BACK IN YOUR SOUL !!!
1976-grand-final-bob-fulton.jpg

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4