I'm disgusted!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
There are plenty of great players from other clubs but Moltzen isn't one of them imo. Have you seen him under the high ball?

With Brett, Hiku, Gutherson and Tom here I think him under the high ball is about as relevant as Myles under the high ball

Would be secured as a depth halves signing and he has shown stuff in the past to suggest in that area he will be a good signing

I rated Moltzen back in 09-10. He has that classic running style and plenty of toe.

Obviously since then, he has had some major knee injuries.

Might not be the same player, however on a minimum wage contract, could be a good #6 next to DCE

Yes there are plenty of great players, but a) they are not off contract b) we can't sign them all c) as has been stated probably a depth signing.

It's always easy for us to critique signings from afar, no one though has appeared to stop and think, this signing has come to light from a Facebook post not a media release - therefore if signing is true Manly has clearly not considered them to be marquee let alone a strong signing. But hey let's panic and whine anyway, it's what we seem to do best

was just reading up on him - think he has injured the same knee THREE times including two ACLs...Amazing determination to come back from that sort of injury but gee its gotta have a huge impact. I hope he goes good. ;)
Combinations for TB could now be DCE + Killer/Moltzen/Api/Gutherson?
With that many knee surgeries we might as well sign Nick Kosef as well.

Looks like our recruitment team are scouring youtube for new signings. Aaron Groom will be our next signing.

With that many knee surgeries we might as well sign Nick Kosef as well.

Looks like our recruitment team are scouring youtube for new signings. Aaron Groom will be our next signing.
They reckon that Nik hasn't got knees anymore. Basically he's got some Bunnings hinges, cable ties and some duct tape between his quads and shins these days ;)

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6