I'm a SUCKER for punishment

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Ryan

Journey Man

Ok guys - as much feedback as possible from as many of you as possible. What is it you don't like, or would like me to change about my posting on The Sea Eagles (without swearing guys):-

I'm a tough lad, and won't hold any grudges. I could use the information to curb the things that annoy:-

is this the ST equivelant of \"Does anyone like me?\"

Gold !!

Don't worry your hero will be here shortly to reassure you.

Geez Ryan - it's been a couple of hours! What's worse, people liking or disliking how you post or nobody caring enough to respond?

You could probably work out what people don't like by seeing when you get a whole heap of abusive replies to something you post. Best thing is though that you can take it in good humour...and hey, there are other sites people can go if they only want to read monosyllabic sycophants!!

Your alright mate!!

Less negatives and more positives will prolly get you more on side with people but as others have said if that's you don't change

As long as Matabele is happy with your posting style you are fine ;)

Hey - to be truthfull - I don't give a CRAP what anyone thinks of me. The more of you that realise I'm better than you all, the more I will think there are realists on this site. I am better looking, earn more oney, own more assets than most of you...LOL...

So no, freaks...I don't want your acceptance. Why would I, with a bunch of no job bums, I again say:-

What is it about my posting that upsets people..I don't want to graze against the grain of the filing sheep, I want to fit in.

So I'd say nah, not that person wanting your acceptance...just someone trying to curb his posting to fit in with the red neck community...

JK people. Which red necks will fire up?

(Kevlar vest is on) BRING IT ON.

PS: Losers: I enjoy watching you and hearing you get a little biddy bee in your bonnett....To that, I laugh. While your thinking of a lame reply, I'll be out (you rookies), ENJOYING MYSELF, AND HAVING A GOOD TIME..

Your all...Kid Rock !!! Hahahahahahahhahahahahaha !!!!!

[quote author=The Gronk]
monosyllabic sycophants!!
Thats easy for you to say. ;)
Your obviously not from the school of MSE. :twisted:

[/quote]

The difference between me, and the person that wanted acceptance, is that I rejoice when people disagree with me...

Hey, I know how to be two faced with the best of them. I can be scool of MSE, yet, I cn be myself, and say we are under achieveing. Byso? :?:

Hey - to be truthfull - I don't give a CRAP what anyone thinks of me. The more of you that realise I'm better than you all, the more I will think there are realists on this site. I am better looking, earn more oney, own more assets than most of you...LOL...

So no, freaks...I don't want your acceptance. Why would I, with a bunch of no job bums, I again say:-

What is it about my posting that upsets people..I don't want to graze against the grain of the filing sheep, I want to fit in.

So I'd say nah, not that person wanting your acceptance...just someone trying to curb his posting to fit in with the red neck community...

JK people. Which red necks will fire up?

(Kevlar vest is on) BRING IT ON.

PS: Losers: I enjoy watching you and hearing you get a little biddy bee in your bonnett....To that, I laugh. While your thinking of a lame reply, I'll be out (you rookies), ENJOYING MYSELF, AND HAVING A GOOD TIME..

Your all...Kid Rock !!! Hahahahahahahhahahahahaha !!!!!

In receipt of new prescription.

you should earn more than us Ryan, you are a thieving wanker after all.

oops sorry, I meant banker!!!!

While your thinking of a lame reply, I'll be out (you rookies), ENJOYING MYSELF, AND HAVING A GOOD TIME..

But you cant get to a game?? Shouldnt you be home with your family?

Ok guys - as much feedback as possible from as many of you as possible. What is it you don't like, or would like me to change about my posting on The Sea Eagles (without swearing guys):-

I'm a tough lad, and won't hold any grudges. I could use the information to curb the things that annoy:-

I don't think you put up enough prospective team selections. Stop hiding your light under a bushell we all want your ideas on the make up of future sides and can not understand your reticence in sharing this information.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4