I'll walk naked to Brookie if...

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

The Gronk

Bencher

With the news that silvertailians Nutzcraw and Utility Player are due to walk naked to brookie due to some dodgy predictions, maybe a few of us should show some solidarity and put some predictions of our own out there.

I'll walk naked to brookie if...

I come on here after a loss and there is nothing but 'chin up boys', 'glass is half full' messages of support for the boys!!

And I will have to walk from Melbourne, which is not only a long way, but bloody cold as well. The shrinkage would cut me back to a mere 12 inches!!

Any other rolled gold predictions people are willing to walk naked to brookie over if they are wrong?

ok, i will really go out on a limb here. I will walk naked to Brookie if:

Dan and Mata can come to an agreement over whether or not God exists.

ok, i will really go out on a limb here. I will walk naked to Brookie if:

Dan and Mata can come to an agreement over whether or not God exists.

Does agreeing to disagree work for you?

No way man. You guys have to agree that either God exists, or he doesnt exist.

Is god a man?

irrelevant and unimportant. He is "Supernatural" so outside of definition and that is the defence all churchies use

That was a question for Clon, Dan.

Clon said: You guys have to agree that either God exists, or "he" doesnt exist.

I was wondering if God was a man.

Nice call. Although you know we are now bound to spend eternity in hell.

Yeah, its funny that when religion was invented, they used fire as a description of hell.

Considering one of the chosen methods of public execution was burning than it does make sense though.

Ill walk naked if Matt does.

Thanks for the support big boy. My only worry is that passing traffic might be confused when they think they have just passed two flesh coloured tripods.

[quote author=clontaago]
Ill walk naked if Matt does.

Thanks for the support big boy. My only worry is that passing traffic might be confused when they think they have just passed two flesh coloured tripods.
[/quote]

My main concern is that we might get frost bite or gravel rash mate.

ouch....

Thanks for the image!!

Now I have to sit here with my legs crossed for a few hours!!

You could offer yourselves to that American photographer who likes taking mass photos of people in the nude. The picture of all those dames on the bridge in the Herald today had some appeal today.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4