• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Mate it's a supporters forum. Some of the best things about it are being one thousand percent pissed off with some goose and then two days later agreeing or making up with the person. I have given @BOZO heaps and we are still feathered friends on here. Treat it like the real world. Like a club you are lucky enough to be a part of. You won't always be able to play the ball and not the man, not all of us are that good but it's a pretty forgiving bunch.

Just ask Mr Invisible.
Well said feathered friend

Special shout out to @globaleagle who is the best bloke on here.

It might have something to do with a Canadian time delay but he always posts honestly and kindly.

He is a man among mooses

woohoo! It's 8.42am saturday! (1.42am aussie sunday) and a nice comment to wake up too. :)

A man among mooses is legal in certain states!

Thanks you sir, and as I'm honest, I have to agree with your assessment! *wink*

Annnd to redirect.... Yes...some obv trolls who really aren't here to add anything to the forum and whose posts read like a Peter Griffin laugh get the ignore button treatment.

It's more so I can continue reading legit posts (regardless of the opinion) rather than wade through pages of gibberish from a troll.

Like blocking out the white noise.

long live silvertails!

Well i like to pull the piss a bit all in good fun.
Ponder this while we argue about footy problems i was sent by a mate given its bye week

Tell me if we are not in a slient war
Corner stores are closed down, parks are vacant, pubs are empty, kids are on ipads.
We work for multi nationals where profit is maximum and satisfaction is our misery.
Hours become unpaid for expectation where its not what we do right we do wrong.
We pay off a place to live for 35 years to retire and sell to go to a nursing home.
Or if where lucky enough to keep with good health we get a pension for all our hard work to eat devon and dog food.
Government take taxes
Council take rates
Religion is control
War is for self gain
Electricity go up like there profit
Media reports control us with fear
While banks run the world

Are we in control and happy with our better way of life?
Tell me is this better than the basic man who builds his own house, hunts his own food and trades for his needs.

Some modern, mature, intellectual thinkers can't accept

Naturopaths I can cop, but homeopaths.....that's some weird stuff

Actually meant to type homeopaths but getting forgetful .... I can probably get some aromatic oils from the naturopath to cure that.

I know nice anti vaxxer who asked me whether I was worried about the end of the world as determined by the Mayan calendar.
I told her I would see her next week despite the end of the world being so certain but even with the evidence been as strong on vaccinations I generally now can't be bothered debating with those who have their head buried deeply in sand but I suppose someone has to Woodsie

Yeah, it is an unrewarding exercise in futility discussing anything with someone whose opening line is "what your doctor won't tell you' or "what the Government doesn't want you to know".

But as a special challenge I have volunteered to go to Alabama and teach Evolution.

I'm with WL. If you use the ignore button (unless you're getting repetitively personally attacked / trolled by someone), then man up. This is a big scary world.

I just think it's a wooses way out.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 56 16
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10