• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I have heard the site owner and his staff bang on about this lately as the best thing since sliced bread. Here is a sincere question:
Do you think a modern, mature, intellectual thinker should engage the "ignore button"
I am not criticising anybody who has used it, but it seems a very extreme measure to "hear what you want to hear"

There are some posters I cannot stand on ST, but I love the idea of hearing all sorts of opinion to make mine.
Can we discuss this maturely and get some traction to bring the ST group a little closer together?

As in life, everyone won't all get on.

Happens at work
Happens at home
Happens at play
Happens at the pub ( more so)

There's no way you'll get everything sweet and rosey on here, hasn't been that way in the almost 10 years I've been here , and doubt it ever would!!

Such is life!

As in life, everyone won't all get on.

Happens at work
Happens at home
Happens at play
Happens at the pub ( more so)

There's no way you'll get everything sweet and rosey on here, hasn't been that way in the almost 10 years I've been here , and doubt it ever would!!

Such is life!
Actually Mark, that was the last thing I was thinking when I posted this. Don't care if there are different opinions, just think an "ignore button" is quite undemocratic, and very divisive.
I don't really mind if we don't get on, but we share a common passion I guess :)

I have heard the site owner and his staff bang on about this lately as the best thing since sliced bread. Here is a sincere question:
Do you think a modern, mature, intellectual thinker should engage the "ignore button"
I am not criticising anybody who has used it, but it seems a very extreme measure to "hear what you want to hear"

There are some posters I cannot stand on ST, but I love the idea of hearing all sorts of opinion to make mine.
Can we discuss this maturely and get some traction to bring the ST group a little closer together?
I've never used it because I don't care enough about other peoples opinions to let them bother me (that's not to say I don't respect or value other peoples opinions, but I don't let them bother me), but...

I believe that this site can mean different things to different people and if their experience using the site is enriched by not having to read the thoughts and opinions of certain members then more power to them!

It won't impact on my enjoyment of the site.

How is it undemocratic or immature? No one else knows who you're ignoring. It just automates the process which I had applied mentally after experiencing a large sample size of some people's postings. I think it's worthwhile.

I've seen a lot of your posts over time and you from memory are able to swim up stream against the flow of unbelievable crap. I can only do it in short spells , so well done !
Mate it's a supporters forum. Some of the best things about it are being one thousand percent pissed off with some goose and then two days later agreeing or making up with the person. I have given @BOZO heaps and we are still feathered friends on here. Treat it like the real world. Like a club you are lucky enough to be a part of. You won't always be able to play the ball and not the man, not all of us are that good but it's a pretty forgiving bunch.

Just ask Mr Invisible.

Mate it's a supporters forum. Some of the best things about it are being one thousand percent pissed off with some goose and then two days later agreeing or making up with the person. I have given @BOZO heaps and we are still feathered friends on here. Treat it like the real world. Like a club you are lucky enough to be a part of. You won't always be able to play the ball and not the man, not all of us are that good but it's a pretty forgiving bunch.

Just ask Mr Invisible.
If you need to hit ignore on the regular crew here you've probably veered off topic. At the end of the day it's only footy and life goes on regardless of whether you win or lose an arguement online.

And here's a public service announcement. There is this thing that BWS sells in a similar looking ten can pack as the squire 150 lashes. Don't pic that up by mistake. It says cricketers arms. It's like a cuckoo laying an egg in the fridge next to your James squire. I have only been able to get through seven and I started at 2pm and my wife is away.

Sad sad story. I have even brushed my teeth.

And here's a public service announcement. There is this thing that BWS sells in a similar looking ten can pack as the squire 150 lashes. Don't pic that up by mistake. It says cricketers arms. It's like a cuckoo laying an egg in the fridge next to your James squire. I have only been able to get through seven and I started at 2pm and my wife is away.

Mmmm 150 Lashes!!!

An electric shock button is the go mate for some lol.

Liquorland goon Top End my good man.
11bucks a throw and the same result.....

In the end we can all take out of a forum what we want and that is fine.

I reckon it would attract more people if it was done differently and people involved at the club could have a say now and again.

My opinion alone is not important but I think we could learn a lot more from people involved in the club and they could encourage us to even hire a box now and again and have an ex player in to have a chat.
This is impossible if the nonsensical abuse of Sea Eagles staff is tolerated and even encouraged as it is now.
In the real world I have learnt not to argue with fools and I don't enjoy it here either .
Sounds good but I live in Arnhem Land.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6