Ignite the Manly Spirit

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Matabele

Journey Man
We suckers have been parading around with this slogan attached to our person in various guises - caps, car stickers etc.

The slogan takes a whole new irony after the last weekend after the players chose to torch the proud heritage of a once fine club whilst wearing the jumpers of a by-gone era when Manly players lived up to their Manly name, and weren't a bunch of pussy cats.

Notice all the wry smiles when you take the cap out these days?

I'll tell you this, should they dish up the same tripe tonight, like some third grade moonshine made from rat intestines, I think it will be us fans who can rightly come out and ignite the Manly spirit.

Burning at the stake for turncoat fools like Monaghan and pathetic nancies like King, Randall and Harris should be obligatory entertainment. The fire can be fuelled by the contracts of King and Monaghan.

Either the players find some spirit, or we burn them for their lack of testosterone.

Upon showing my CCLC membership card to the doorman last night he gave a subtle "Up the Eagles hey" with a very wry smile. I couldn't work out whether it was a smirk or a fair dinkum grin so I simply replied with a "Maybe, but it's bloody hard at the moment".

Note to self : When attending football games, do not get club ID photo's taken the same day

The two Ignite stickers on my car are covered in dirt/dust atm..I'm not all that keen to wash it off either.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6