If you were CEO

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
DSM5 link said:
Current personnel would be interviewed and assessed as to whether they could perform at a level acceptable to me.

You might struggle to find any replacements if word of how you approached this situation gets out, as it undoubtedly will when the club is sued by disgruntled former employees who seek revenge by appearing on ACA and TT to air all our dirty laundry.

Dan link said:
[quote author=Fro link=topic=186580.msg318778#msg318778 date=1298933182]
I'd give myself a golden handshake and retire

and a hummer?
[/quote]

Not flexible enough Dan.

DSM5 link said:
Ant, the teams you have mentioned don't go out of their way to announce to the world that no one likes them.  They succeed because everyone wants to emulate their success.  We have been successful on the field, but it hasn't generated to off the field.  I'd like to think that we could become a dominant team off the field as well as on it by sticking with the 'silvertail' aspect of the brand and moving it into high end sponsorship deals.  This means pissing off the bogan media manager and approaching the selling of the club in a professional manner.   
I must add that I think the hummer thing is silly.  Why not approach Manly taxi company or some such hire car company with a deal to sponsor the club.  Discounted fares etc.  The hummer just looks tacky and makes the boys look irresponsible.  I like the look of the bus however. 

Yankees have President Obama (his side is the White Sox) was having a press conference with them during the World Series and wanted to hold the trophy.
The Yankees turned around and said "okay but it's the closest a White Sox is going to get to the trophy"

MadMarcus, seeking qualified personnel to fill positions does not lead to legal issues if handled appropriately.  Who determines suitability for employment is up to management.  We are not dealing with the public service here.  One can hire and fire non-performing staff without recourse to legal issues.  That's what management is all about.   

I would approach Cost Co for sponsorship.  New to Aussie market and backed by massive parent company in US. Surely a couple of mill per year in sponsorship will help get them established in our marketplace, and the club gets cheap groceries for big Georgie.

First thing I do - replace the f'ing 2009 team poster at the front of the Leagues club with the now 2011 team poster.

I know it's not important in the scheme of things but I think it is very ordinary that the 2009 side is plastered over the front of the club.

And ensure that MWSE was updated before the season starts to show at least some hint of professionalism. 

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2