If you could recruit one player ...

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Brayden Wiliame

No, wait.....Lewis Brown.

Oh FFS....um.....Nate Myles.

Oh this is getting ridiculous, its RIDICULOUS. There has got to be an investigation. Someone has to be held accountable for this.

Ok, being serious I would be torn between a forward like Taumalolo or a player like Nathan Cleary who can bloody well kick goals.

Brayden Wiliame

Ok, being serious I would be torn between a forward like Taumalolo or a player like Nathan Cleary who can bloody well kick goals.

Yes a GOOD goal kicker should be a priority in the selection criteria

Without hesitation I'd say Taumololo, however he's a tie with Nathan Cleary, who for his age can not only kick goals and is a very good half but does it all so 'cool, calm and collected'.

I'd actually swap Nate Myles for Jared Weara-Hargraves or Sam Burgess (and play him prop). We need an additional prop, and we also need the extra intimidation. With Matai potentially going, we have lost a lot of our aggression.

You'll find the best teams are the big, fast and nasty teams that dominate other teams.

I felt we have been getting dominated energy, aggression & speed wise the last few years - funnily, when matai has been out injured more.

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7