If we play Saints in the semi's

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

MPC75

Reserve Grader
If we play against the dragons in the semi's, it's a pretty simple game plan, run at Morris all day long. It seems to me that he gets very nervous in big match situations and makes dumb decissions. He offered nothing in all three origins and was exposed big time.
From memory when we beat them at Brooky earlier this year Lyon and T rex had a field day down his and Coopers side.

If you look at any of the Goons players in big games, they just can't deliver.  Any of them.  That's why they'll never win anything. 

Agreed with everything said, so many many big game weaknesses at the Saints - Cooper, Morris, Soward and now Gasnier.

They may win every single game all season long but they will not make the GF.

Rusty link said:
Agreed with everything said, so many many big game weaknesses at the Saints - Cooper, Morris, Soward and now Gasnier.

If they win every game theres a fair chance they will make the GF :)

If they won every game up to the semis your case is a fair chance.

You forgot to add Ben Creagh, the softest of them all IMO

Rusty link said:

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6