IF we lost Moanghan - could we win the comp with a team like this?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Ryan

Journey Man
01. Brett Stewart
02. Paul Stephenson
03. Steven Bell
04. Ashley Alberts
05. Chris Hicks
06. Michael Witt
07. Matt Orford
08. Brent Kite
09. Matt Ballin
10. Jason King
11. Anthony Watmough
12. Steve Menzies
13. Ben Kennedy

14. Shayne Dunley
15. Kylie Leuleuai
16. Kane Cleal
17. Adam Cuthbertson

I personally think we may struggle.

John Hopoate
Terry Hill
Scott Donald
Chad Randall
Sam Harris
Daniel Heckenberg
Michael Moanghan

is just too much depth to lose for two quality players in my books.

Anyway you look at it, our bench (two last spots) and second starting prop is going to struggle.

Lets just hope there is enough experience mixed in with the youth to achieve something.

Depth will be an issue but Monas will there next season. To tell you the truth the players we might miss from that bunch are Hecks/Harris.

Chad is no great loss, the duck was hopeless last year, Hill too old, Hoppa well is Hoppa.

Don't forget we also got Roberston to replace the duck, Rose to replace Hecks, Bell for Hill, Orford for Randall (Monas to hooker). Sione/Cuthbo/cleal for Harris are reckon we are still on the positive side of the ledger for the personel changes.

Depth will be an issue but Monas will there next season. To tell you the truth the players we might miss from that bunch are Hecks/Harris.

Chad is no great loss, the duck was hopeless last year, Hill too old, Hoppa well is Hoppa.

Don't forget we also got Roberston to replace the duck, Rose to replace Hecks, Bell for Hill, Orford for Randall (Monas to hooker). Sione/Cuthbo/cleal for Harris are reckon we are still on the positive side of the ledger for the personel changes.

You forgot about Kyle Arnold.

It still bothers me having King anywhere in there, unless he improves. Hopefully he will come up with the goods next year.

"He has potential"!

Should we bitch slap anyone who makes that statement in the future KG :)

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2