if we lose badly this week

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
if we lose badly this week and monaghan runs in tighter circles once again he should play in the 9 for the rest of season and burns given a go.monaghan has proved himself to be an incompetent half with the kicking game of an octopus with muscular distrophy.his only asset is defence and the odd long kick.if we lose then get rid of him.if we are willing to play with roving second rowers at 5/8 it shouldnt be too scary a move to play a young half in his proper position and remove the ****in big spanner that is monaghan from the works.gloves off now.perform against a **** sharks side or go to 9.and dont throw up the **** about it being too late and he has no experience -we are only making up the numbers and it would be a good test of burns mettle re possible 5/8 move next year.the club is not silly enough to play captain calamity there next year and we wont be able to offload him unless a reincarnate ray charles gets a gig as ceo somewhere in the next few months

if we lose badly tomorrow? what a pathetic way to start a topic.

Lets start a thread, called if I get run over by a bus tomorrow or The sun starts shining from Sue's arse next week...............

It is just so meaningless, it almost sounds as if you want MM to have a shocker tomorrow and by association a Manly loss. If MM has a shocker tomorrow you will have ample opportunity to let both barrells go, but until then can we at least even try to have some optimism for tomorrows result and at least a solid game by MM!

The only problem with your logic Pete is that Monaghan has given us VERY little cause for optimism in his brief but unsepctacular career with the Sea Eagles.

Has he?

Guys, when replying, just remember that its only 'two' opinions so don't get your noses out of joint. Your intitled to say whatever you like and mata and sue will be just as much baffled by your reasoning as you are by theres.

On a more positive note, the only way i've coped with monas majority of performances this season is with half a carton before kickoff. Then its just plain funny.

Until the day after that is.

When the reality of the loss sinks in 'along with' the headache.

Guys, when replying, just remember that its only 'two' opinions so don't get your noses out of joint. Your intitled to say whatever you like and mata and sue will be just as much baffled by your reasoning as you are by theres.

People can be as critical as they like, but at least restrict it to after the game. But to suggest a large loss 24hrs before the game just lacks any logic.

Pete, that suggest compartmentalisation which is ludicrous.

We are in Round 24 of a long season. Are you seriously suggesting that what has happened in the previous 23 rounds (and the years before that) cannot be used to deduce a likely result?

(For the record I'm quietly confident about this afternoon, particularly if Witt is forced to take over the playmaking. The Sharks are a side that often struggle to play against our style, regardless of their record at Shark Park).

If we get beat today & MM plays the way he has in the past 10 weeks or so, I fully expect him to cop the full wrath of this particular forum. If he plays in that fashion I will not be leaping to his defence.

I undertsand the trepidation of all Manly supporters of what MM will do this week, I am too nervous for his performance. My point is though why do we want to be so negative just 24hrs out from the game. Of course you have to take into account what has occurred in the past 22 rounds, thats why I am nervous of MM & his performance today, but the pessimistic attitude just doesn't sit well with me prior to a match.

ps: you had a good feeling before last weeks game, it didn't help. Maybe you should jump onto Sue's bandawagon.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4