If We Can't Beat the Dogs....

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

brad

First Grader
And amazingly, depending on other results and Manly winning - we can still make the Top 4 :rofl:

That would really piss off everybody but Manly :finger:
Thats right mate and thats why i cant understand the negativity from some .We are still alive and kicking unlike the last couple of years so its game on .

Mark from Brisbane

“ Boomer still Booming”
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Thats right mate and thats why i cant understand the negativity from some .We are still alive and kicking unlike the last couple of years so its game on .

Definitely still alive and kicking, and compared to 2015-16 how good is that??

But I'm also realistic in knowing this team is very much like the 2005 one, bursting with talent but a bit all over the shop.

brad

First Grader
Definitely still alive and kicking, and compared to 2015-16 how good is that??

But I'm also realistic in knowing this team is very much like the 2005 one, bursting with talent but a bit all over the shop.
For sure , i think 15 , 16 we were underachievers but also had injuries to stars and were building a new team . This year we are abit all over the shop , but in my heart still think we can challenge if we get our house in order. Im sure if you asked any of the players they would say the same thing, that they have to get consistency and thats what we are missing at the moment.

Mark from Brisbane

“ Boomer still Booming”
Premium Member
Tipping Member
For sure , i think 15 , 16 we were underachievers but also had injuries to stars and were building a new team . This year we are abit all over the shop , but in my heart still think we can challenge if we get our house in order. Im sure if you asked any of the players they would say the same thing, that they have to get consistency and thats what we are missing at the moment.

I'm still of the belief we are missing a battle hardened leader in the forwards.

Obviously Ben Kennedy was just a one in a million pick up but surely there's one like that out there being shed by over the cap teams.

People will shoot me down but James Graham , with the Bulldogs paying half of his wage is the sort of player I'm thinking of.

I'd have him, instead of Winterstein perhaps running Frank off the bench.

It's just that hard head we need when the pressure is on.

brad

First Grader
I'm still of the belief we are missing a battle hardened leader in the forwards.

Obviously Ben Kennedy was just a one in a million pick up but surely there's one like that out there being shed by over the cap teams.

People will shoot me down but James Graham , with the Bulldogs paying half of his wage is the sort of player I'm thinking of.

Exactly id have Graham in a heart beat, he would be brilliant for jake and a few of the others. We need that leader and another centre ,then boom happy days.

SeaEagleRock8

Sea Eagle Lach
Premium Member
Tipping Member

I agree Graham could bring a lot to us. He is a fierce competitor, and, having played in numerous losing grand finals, he would bust a gut to finally get over the line in his last year or two.

NLSeaEagle

Reserve Grader
I'm going off early but let's see how close I go but I reckon Dogs v Manly will see the upset of the round with a Dogs win.

I can just feel it in my bones , they will lift and our confidence is shot.

No one will predict it, we'll be raging favourites BUT they'll all be wrong.

I know I'll get a few dislikes and I'm not saying this because I'm on a Debbie Downer, I'm saying it as I feel the Dogs WILL lift and win easily.

Apart from a lucky 20 minutes v the Rorters our last 4 games we have been VERY poor, and for those reasons we will be beaten.

I sincerely hope I'm wrong.

Its a bitter pill to accept but if we lose to the Dogs after the Tigers maybe it's better we don't make the 8!
Why prolong the agony week into the finals!

BUT

We'll beat the Dogs!
I think it will go the other way, Manly will win easily and pile on points in BOTH halves (unless BAZ rests some players again ;-)

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
13 10 3 97 24
14 10 4 118 22
14 10 4 78 22
13 8 5 66 20
14 8 6 143 18
13 7 6 81 18
13 7 6 -55 18
14 7 6 42 17
14 7 7 37 16
15 8 7 -8 16