If someone could....

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
For the first time I think, I am glad that we were able to retain Tafua and not Whare.

Now in a perfect world, both would play here next season... but we know that ain't possible.

Very impressive display JT.

For the first time I think, I am glad that we were able to retain Tafua and not Whare.

Now in a perfect world, both would play here next season... but we know that ain't possible.

Very impressive display JT.

He is still very raw and with the right coaching he could be one of the best players in the game.

No doubt opposition coaches have been targeting his weakpoint, but they must be starting to shake their heads wondering, 'How good might this kid turn out to be?'

And 'Why were we so keen on Oldfield, when maybe we should have made an offer for Taufua?'

And Parramatta must be wondering how they let a bargain basement priced back go, only to pay overs for John Hopoate & Sons.

The next countermeasure will be trying to work out how to negate his running game.

No doubt opposition coaches have been targeting his weakpoint, but they must be starting to shake their heads wondering, 'How good might this kid turn out to be?'

And 'Why were we so keen on Oldfield, when maybe we should have made an offer for Taufua?'

And Parramatta must be wondering how they let a bargain basement priced back go, only to pay overs for John Hopoate & Sons.

The next countermeasure will be trying to work out how to negate his running game.

castle eagle said:
maybe 2v needs to get an afl coach in to assist him in his jumping/catching decision making

or any 10 year old kid in any park running around.

seriously, if he isn't practising the incredibly simple and fun task of catching a footy he deserves to have his nose flicked.

def a superstar in the making!!

but crikey, you need to score or set up 2 if you're gunna give away 1 per game.

castle eagle said:
maybe 2v needs to get an afl coach in to assist him in his jumping/catching decision making

or any 10 year old kid in any park running around.

seriously, if he isn't practising the incredibly simple and fun task of catching a footy he deserves to have his nose flicked.

def a superstar in the making!!

but crikey, you need to score or set up 2 if you're gunna give away 1 per game.

castle eagle said:
Absolutely. And he should regularly go to AFL training sessions. Their kicking/catching drills will improve his skills no end. As suggested Barba was suspect under kicks last season, not so this season. It can be fixed and then the sky is the limit for this kid.

castle eagle said:
Absolutely. And he should regularly go to AFL training sessions. Their kicking/catching drills will improve his skills no end. As suggested Barba was suspect under kicks last season, not so this season. It can be fixed and then the sky is the limit for this kid.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6