If Snake did leave ?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
The only thing I know for sure, is if Snake did leave it would be the biggest mistake of his career and he'd regret the moment he walked out the door.

I dont see him leaving.
But if he did I would got for Omar S the warriors 20s fullback.
Has scored 38 tries in 30 games in 20s including 2 off the bench.
Has speed to burn. Also still can play 20s this coming season and IMO you might see Locke playing wing in a few season if he stays in NZ.

Sam Tonkins has signed a contract with the ESL that says he cannot go to the NRL or rugby for three years

Peter C said:
Sam Tonkins has signed a contract with the ESL that says he cannot go to the NRL or rugby for three years

Are contracts worth anything these days, everyone seems to do what they want .........

Manly Daly said:
Peter C said:

Are contracts worth anything these days, everyone seems to do what they want .........
Contracts are only useful if either party concerned wants to hold the other party to the contract.
Having said that if a player wants to leave for reasons other than money, then the club usually lets the player go, as they say you don't want a player who doesn't want to be there.
If a club wants to get rid of a contracted player,then it banishes that player to the lower grades until the player seeks a release, easy.

I dont know what i would do with the pics i have signed..:argue:
Pretty stupid to have them framed & up on the wall when he is playing with another team..
Wanker.. :argue:

Terry Hill is Jared Haynes uncle.

IF, and it's a big IF Stewart is suggesting that he either is thinking of going to The Dragons, or suggesting that he will go to the highest bidder, then seriously, he can go, and we should chase a few Dragons players, or Hayne.

There are always good players out there.

Prefer him to stay, but if he whores himself, then see ya, we'll get a replacement.

If we are to lose stewart , i think us purchasing a good fullback is vital.

i do like farrar , however not a long term prospect , and you would like to think players would want to join our succesfull club !!

We would have money to spend providing we signed our core group , id throw some money at a gun fullback

Just out of interest if Snake did leave & there is stuff all on the market, who here would opt for the return of Robertson if (magically) he was available ?

Jatz Crackers said:
Just out of interest if Snake did leave & there is stuff all on the market, who here would opt for the return of Robertson if (magically) he was available ?

Hell no.

Thanks for all the fish Mr.Robertson, but your time is up.

Wolfpack said:
Jatz Crackers said:

Hell no.

Thanks for all the fish Mr.Robertson, but your time is up.

Harsh....we won heaps of games when he was there. I'd take him.

I'd take him back as a winger. He did a commendable job filling in at the back but he is no fullback. I think even he would admit that.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6