If Richies Out

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
strone33 said:
This is f**king bull****!!! So every head clash is going to be charged this year?????

Wtf was skaters shoulder to the head then????

No, but they'll argue that the head clash was a result of the illegal play ( shoulder charge ).
As far as I know the shoulder charge isn't deemed foul play unless the shoulder hits the head first.

Moondog said:
Pretty sure they're just going to make this a club specific charge. If you don't play for Manly you'll be sweet...

What's new! Happens every year, welcome to the "Manly" loading Ritchie

DT have just written grade 3 , to miss 3-4 weeks....... club have the option to contest the charge...... they have to, this is a load of crap, these clowns have no consistency what so ever. The club should back richie to the hill. F%#K whens king back.....

The club should compile a montage of all the hits we have seen this year as exhibit A. Four weeks would be understandable if everyone got it.

Does anyone mind if I put Phil Rothfield's head through a fu#*en wall, he calls for 4 weeks in a massive 2 page spread, and guess what? 4 weeks, who runs the game, apparently him

Kiwi Eagle said:
Lol pathetic, Slater knocked a bloke out a couple of weekends back and didn't get anything

There's different rules for different players. Some are protected species the others aren't.
It's an outrage. :mad:

I just hate reactionary decisions...a guy gets knocked out (bad look for the game)...so lets make an example of the player (and lets face it that player could be anyone).

They were waiting for a should charge to be mistimed (this wasn't the case but it will do) and lets throw the kitchen sink at that player and show everyone that "we mean business".

Fuelled by an arrogant part of the media.

Just a tad angry at present, but I'll get over it!!

Heading should have been 'when' not 'if'.

But gotta love our optimism.

Bucko112 said:
Does anyone mind if I put Phil Rothfield's head through a fu#*en wall, he calls for 4 weeks in a massive 2 page spread, and guess what? 4 weeks, who runs the game, apparently him
Suits me. I'm sick of this freedom of the press bull****. Freedom to say whatever they want, bend public opinion to whatever suits them and indulge in character assassination with no comeback. Trial by media and rubber stamped by the NRL.

Mark from Brisbane said:
I just hate reactionary decisions...a guy gets knocked out (bad look for the game)...so lets make an example of the player (and lets face it that player could be anyone).

They were waiting for a should charge to be mistimed (this wasn't the case but it will do) and lets throw the kitchen sink at that player and show everyone that "we mean business".

As I wrote previously Mark, they had an opportunity last year to "mean business" but went soft on Inglis ( which was as ugly as you can get).
They've taken a wait and see approach thus far as no one got hurt.

The media say it's not a good look but all the write ups and images have been of exactly that, so they perpetuate it.

Unfortunately Richie will be the example.

StuBoot said:
Mark from Brisbane said:

As I wrote previously Mark, they had an opportunity last year to "mean business" but went soft on Inglis ( which was as ugly as you can get).
They've taken a wait and see approach thus far as no one got hurt.

The media say it's not a good look but all the write ups and images have been of exactly that, so they perpetuate it.

Unfortunately Richie will be the example.

Their wait and see approach is to wait for a Manly player to do it so we can make an example. Gutless f**ks.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6