If Monghan is selected

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

fLIP

UFO Hunter
How stupid will we look letting him go????

:doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh:

As far as i'm concerned, bitter sweet.

I'd be annoyed if he left, but pissing myself if MM gets a chance to calve us up........... I've even heard a rumour that he could be off to the Tigers............MID SEASON...........I reckon it's BS but I think it would be Gold if it happened.

Come on lads, could you blame MM for giving the club the bird??

Byso - noone at Manly is trying to get rid of Monagahn. The player himself has requested a release for next year.

As a coach you have to pick who you think is best in each position and balance your squad. We have a plethora of good halves and hookers and to take up the cap with this lot is untenable.

Do you suggest we get rid of Orford?

Byso, i think you need to take those blinkers off mate!

you have a complete inability to see both sides.

MM gets a chance to calve us up........... I've even heard a rumour that he could be off to the Tigers............MID SEASON...........I reckon it's BS but I think it would be Gold if it happened.

Dead set.

What team do we support?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4