If i were big mal

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Nutzcraw

Bencher
I would be going with this team:

1. Darren Lockyer
2. Greg Inglis
3. Steve Bell
4. Willie Tonga
5. Clinton Shifcofske
6. Johnathon Thurston
7. Scott Prince
8. Steve Price
9. Cameron Smith
10. Petero Civoniceva
11. Carl Webb
12. Matthew Scott
13. Chris Flannery

14. Matt Bowen
15. David Shillington
16. Sam Thaiday
17. Nate Myles

More size and better backs in my opinion... shifcofske is one of the most consistent players in the NRL.. Steve Bell goes back into his correct position. They have more size in their backrow and some size off the bench...

Changes i'd make to the NSW team is probably drop kitey for Luke Bailey and if Matt Cooper comes back, drop Grothe. Perhaps the ox will get first shot at halfback.. Finch was good but i think the ox could do more than finch did given how much go forward he had to work with.

Tonga is gone for a month - so you need another centre. Tate might get a reprieve. I would flick Lockyer altogether as Inglis is/will be better. The desperately need Crocker for that bit of mongrel as thee back row you have for them lacks it and Webb doesn't have the mobility of the NSW monsters.

The closeness of the scores flattered the QLD pack and unless they change the Melbourne game will be a joke.

I wasn't aware of Tonga's injury.. i thought he was back!!

Perhaps move inglis into the centre's and Billy Slater comes onto the wing??

I would boot Lockyer all together. Prince/Thurston combo is much more potent, and he's no longer the best QLD fullback going around. Yep, no Tonga, so start Berrigan, or why not shift Inglis to the centre? Flannery is not good enough to start in the backrow in SOO in my opinion. Why isn't Tronc being cosidered?

agree with dropping Kitey, didnt think Menzies did much, and Bell was ordinary, no way Orford should be picked, manly players should be banned full stop!!! ;) ;) :dance:

As much as hate this guy - why not Tonie Currie. Would give them some grunt.

Tony Currie is probably a bit past it now but Tony Carroll might be a better choice. At least he would add some size and mongrel.

What about the raging pineapple Brad Thorn?

[quote author=Canteen Worker]
As much as hate this guy - why not Tonie Currie. Would give them some grunt.

Tony Currie is probably a bit past it now but Tony Carroll might be a better choice. At least he would add some size and mongrel.

What about the raging pineapple Brad Thorn?

[/quote]
You know what I meant!!! Carroll!!! :cop:

I don't see Carroll Doing anything flannery can't.... Carroll would be in for his tackling and flannery is a very sound defender!!

Plus he adds a bit of ball playing and he's got a bit of size about him... plus Carroll is a bloody dinosaur

Big Mal could always resign in the same fashion as he did when he made his infamous foray into politics.

1st press conference : .... Quote :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: .....
"i just cant do this" End quote

:p

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4