If I was Scott Fulton

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Dear Harry, more grandfatherly advice on the way.

Correct me if I am wrong put didn't you say earlier that you were an age rep player, were hoping for a possible state rep jumper, and hoped to one day play for Manly?

If so, can I suggest that you quietly drop off criticising the recruitment policies of that wonderful and talented Scott Fulton and sire.
Well ****... Love you fultons :tmi:

Josh Stuart was a meathead pos. I kid u not 1000 yrs ago me and a chick were walking past Nth Sydney Oval one afternoon minding our own business and that asshat out of the blue as we walked passed him muttered 's*ut' lol Very happy he never donned our colours. His teammates meanwhile were always living at the Cammeray TAB

Last edited:
If I was Scott Fulton here'd be my list of to do's

1. Sign Matulino and Matagi
2. Release Nate Myles and Lewis Brown
3. Ensure Uate WILL refind his confidence before signing him
4. Keep Buhrer.. And get a restraining order from Greg Bird and his manager
5. Sign Noel Cleal
6. Sack Myself
7. Apologise for my mistakes i would've made had i stayed in charge of recruitment

Any ones I missed, what'd be yours?

Problem with releasing Myles and brown Harry is that it would cost a sh*tload.
We'd still be responsible for paying them so unfortunately we are stuck with them.
Hopefully we'll get more from them next year.

Problem with releasing Myles and brown Harry is that it would cost a sh*tload.
We'd still be responsible for paying them so unfortunately we are stuck with them.
Hopefully we'll get more from them next year.
We can only hope, however we are gonna need all our fingers and toes crossed for it come off

Josh Stuart was a meathead pos. I kid u not 1000 yrs ago me and a chick were walking passed Nth Sydney Oval one afternoon minding our own business and that asshat out of the blue as we walked passed him muttered 's*ut' lol Very happy he never donned our colours. His teammates meanwhile were always living at the Cammeray TAB
That sort of thing would never happen on the northern beaches. ;0)

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4