If bought Semi tickets to Brookie - post details here

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Eagles Nest 78

Reserve Grader
If bought Semi tickets to Brookie - post details here …

Thought would start a separate post to see if people are buying tickets where & the number in their group.

If a reserved seat ticketed member explain if you got same seats or near them? I’ll update my group once we know we got them (8 season tickets in the Arko Stand trying to buy the same seats or same section). We don’t want too many Sharks Fans in our stands, or at all !

If bought Semi tickets to Brookie - post details here …

Thought would start a separate post to see if people are buying tickets where & the number in their group.

If a reserved seat ticketed member explain if you got same seats or near them? I’ll update my group once we know we got them (8 season tickets in the Arko Stand trying to buy the same seats or same section). We don’t want too many Sharks Fans in our stands, or at all !
Arko stand. Sec I row j seat 14.This is near I would normally sit.

Same stand (Fulton Menzies) but a few bays away from my usual ones .......... better than nothing.

$45 each.

Got my reserve seating Section C (not in my D) but only via the App :party:

The Desktop site allowed BEST AVAILABLE selection
but when I then clicked the FIND TICKETS
'OOps something went wrong' message kept popping up :swear:

I trust that Manly put in as much effort as we Fans have had to endure these past 3 days :p

Last edited:
Just got 5 tix in Premium Gen Admission!

Pretty smooth process for me I thought which is a first for Ticketmaster

Bay D Row N - 4 tickets.
The seats are about 10 metres from my normal seat and should be under Dessie's box

Tickemaster asked me for my password - that threw me! Didn't realise that I had an account with them but finally guessed it.

The wife and l are usually in the WH bay, next to the players enclosure. Got tix in Jane Try bay D. Looking forward to the view from up there.
How did you obtain your tickets as I have tried the app on my mobile and the desktop and keep receiving the same message oops something went wrong

I trust that Manly put in as much effort as we Fans have had to endure these past 3 days :p
Spot on HM - they definitely owe us a win after all this frustration and aggravation :nod:

I kept getting 'something went wrong' too....something went wrong alright, what a bs system between the NRL's timing and Ticketmaster site :banghead:

Eventually got tickets :whew: but I've had to take the day off work to get them :swear: This had better be worthwhile Manly!

How did you obtain your tickets as I have tried the app on my mobile and the desktop and keep receiving the same message oops something went wrong
I had the same problem - trying to buy 2x Family GA's - ending up calling Ticketmaster who admitted it was the way their systems have been set-up for this game - purchased on phone with no dramas

Spot on HM - they definitely owe us a win after all this frustration and aggravation :nod:

I kept getting 'something went wrong' too....something went wrong alright, what a bs system between the NRL's timing and Ticketmaster site :banghead:

Eventually got tickets :whew: but I've had to take the day off work to get them :swear: This had better be worthwhile Manly!
They owe us to keep the Sharks scoreless
giphy.gif

Thanks Can access now but cannot get 4 stand seats anywhere now

Am hoping that they might release more stand tickets at 1 pm for the general public
Did you go

Best available
......Scroll down
Reserved seats

Call them 136100

Last edited:
Thanks Can access now but cannot get 4 stand seats anywhere now

Am hoping that they might release more stand tickets at 1 pm for the general public
Just FYI general goes on sale at 4pm
I think by then you will get your normal interactive map where you can choose where you want to sit.
Bay N or bays around it in the FMS stand I have been trying all morning to get seats there no luck at all, think they are holding them back for later release

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4