Idiots in the front office

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Loki

In September I completed an online membership application for my wife. She's never been a member before and I thought it would help me to get her along to matches (a man can hope). I nominated to pay the fee in total using my credit card.

A few days later I got a call from a bloke at the Sea Eagles who told me he needed to set up my payment program. We bantered about this for a while and eventually agreed that I'd check my credit card statement and see if the money had been debited. It hadn't, so the next day I rang him back and gave him my credit card details. He assured me the full fee would be debited and my wife would receive her membership package before Christmas. All well and good? No, apparently not.

I've been away from home for a couple of weeks and today I went through the mail that had come in during my absence. I have a letter from "debitsuccess" advising me that they have been authorized by the Sea Eagles to make regular deductions from my credit card. Further they have already debited me with a $10 administration fee! No wonder these idiots can't retain the best coach we've ever had. I'm still chewing over whether A) I will share this with channel 9 for their Sunday sports program and B) I'll pay my own membership for next year.

You would actually go to a TV channel because someone stuffed up your billing request? Go straight to Jerry and truely enjoy your moment.

Good one mate. Manly need all the negative press they can get. Maybe yours can be the final nail in the coffin. I'm sure that would make you proud.

I can understand your frustration Loki but going to a TV station is not the way to go.

In early September I paid my 2012 membership online using a Visa Debit Card. I got a call the next day from a lady in the front office saying the credit card payment did not go through. I supplied a Visa credit card this time to pay the full amount. On Friday I checked my statements for both cards not only had the full payment been debited on my Visa debit card I have also had 2 debits on my Visa credit card for a set up fee and an instalment payment?!?!

I have called the membership department and they have assured me it will be fixed. I will give them 3 days grace before calling them again. In light of the recent turmoil at the footbal club we don't need stuffs up like this turning people away! :mad:

Hi there,

We had some pretty substantial issues with the NRL CRM last week. For the most part we thought we had resolved all the problems.

If you still have an issue could you drop me a DM with your membership number and contact details. I'd like to be able to sort it out asap for you.

Really sorry for the inconvenience you've been caused.

Larissa

Loki, have a chat to Larissa about it. She is very helpful. I had an issue this year that was sorted out very quickly by her.

Larissa said:
Hi there,

We had some pretty substantial issues with the NRL CRM last week. For the most part we thought we had resolved all the problems.

If you still have an issue could you drop me a DM with your membership number and contact details. I'd like to be able to sort it out asap for you.

Really sorry for the inconvenience you've been caused.

Larissa

Hi Larissa,

Natalie from memberships has contacted me to say the direct debit has been cancelled & the charges will be reversed on my credit card.

Cheers Mals

Just noticed Larissa chiming in again on a thread offering her assistance.
It's something i've noticed on quite a number of threads since she joined the club...keeping us up to date on info and offering her help
So i'd' just like to give her a rap for the wonderful job she's done since joining my beloved club
I wish some of our board members had her set of work ethic and professionalism...
Just like like the Eagles...you also rock Larissa
Stevie

sambo said:
Just noticed Larissa chiming in again on a thread offering her assistance.
It's something i've noticed on quite a number of threads since she joined the club...keeping us up to date on info and offering her help
So i'd' just like to give her a rap for the wonderful job she's done since joining my beloved club
I wish some of our board members had her set of work ethic and professionalism...
Just like like the Eagles...you also rock Larissa
Stevie

Thanks Stevie, always my pleasure.

Fonz said:
Who you tryin to get crazy with, ese? Don't you know i'm loko?

I'm not sure why but I'm walking through my local shopping centre on my lunch break pissing my self laughing about that comment. I must look like a bigger idiot then I normally do

To counter the initial criticism - I've been a member for some time and had to make some adjustments to membership and seating. The people I dealt with were efficient, fast and accurate. I couldn't have asked for more.

Threatening to take a petty complaint to a TV Channel? I think you watch too much Current Affair.

Support the club, don't bag it.

So this thread was started over a miserly $10 admin fee?
I'm glad it wasn't $50 or the op would be gunning for a Crime ch doco to be made out of this experience.

Loki, with fans like you no wonder we're all a bit shaky. You are a complete idiot and should be charged double for membership of this great club. I just hope I'm never sitting next to you you whinging prick. You make me sick.

If we didn't need the money id want the club to black ban this muppet from membership for life and entry to brookvale, way to screw the worlds rl best club muppet

Stevo said:
I would think a moderator calling a bloke 'a complete idiot' was slightly offensive too.

Maybe that would be because up until that point the complete idiot didnt realise he was that stoopid.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4