Idea for Brookie

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Andyvb88

Reserve Grader
Hey all,

Was having some thoughts about the upgrading of Brookie. One thing I have notice is that the lines for food and drinks are ridiculous at times. I recently got back from the USA and I went to a few sporting events. I found that they have lots of people walking through the crowd selling food from the carry trays. I think if they used this at Brookie or if they have it increase the number of people, it will make a lot more people happy.

Just a thought

I used to sell cornettos at brookie in the 80s, walking around with a foam-lined box hanging around my shoulders. There was also the peanut man and other kids selling cans of drinks. Not sure why it stopped. Maybe because we sold cornettos for twice the rrp.

What about the old hot doggie fella who used to sell dogs in that easement between the club and brookie and then out the front on the hill side. Apparently after years of him being there the council have tried to stop him.

The Hot Dog guy now sells (with a bit of competition) on the Beacon Hill side of the ground, across the road and next to Brookvale Public School.

Wheres the "peanuts" guy that used to frequent the hill in the 90's

Maybe peanut allergy killed the peanut guy.
Peanut allergy can be characterized by more severe symptoms, such as gastrointestinal, skin and respiratory symptoms, than other food allergies and by a high rate of symptoms on minimal contact. ("Clinical characteristics of peanut allergy," Clin. Exp. Allergy, 1997; "An evaluation of the sensitivity of subjects with peanut allergy to very low doses of peanut protein," J. Allergy Clin. Immunol., 1997)

"Get ya peaaaaaanuts, in the shell or candy
Coated", can remember that one as Graham Eadie was lining up a shot at Goal after a Russell Gartner try.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7