I'd like to thank Ben Ross

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Downie

Reserve Grader

After that head clash, King came out and played quite a solid game! Hopefully he knocked some sense into him and plays like this every week.

I thought he played kind of average...I'd be interested in his stats.

40mins, 7 hitups, 71 metres, 30 tackles, 4 missed, 0 errors :dance:

O Errors is the highlight.
I heard Watmough dropped a few balls but made a lot of metres.
How was his game overall?

Crowing because a prop made 71 metres.

And the only 100+ men were our second rowers.

Narabeen, we have a problem!

The knock on the head obviously gave him serious concussion and he probably can't remember anything about last nights game.

Until he had the collision he fell off the very first tackle of the match as well as a number of other tackles.

I was at the other end of the field and couldn;t see it clearly but I thought that it was King who was penalised for a high tackle late in the frst half and the sharks scored a goal from the penalty?

Cuthbo was good and Burns was excellent particularly in defence. Just goes to show what the young kids can do when given half a chance. Next week i want to see Rose in for King and Bryant starting the game and Ballin in instead of Monaghan.

It was an improvement but really we were very ordinary for a lot fo the game. We have no structure in attack and reply too much on individual brilliance from bell and Stewart to score our tries.

The defence is too slow and brittle at times.

Ballin in for Monaghan? If anything, it should be Ballin in for Dunley. Monaghan has been excellent so far this year.

Also, it was Kennedy who was penalised for the high tackle, not King.

Ballin was pretty **** in PL yesterday. He got subbed off for Robson too.

Ballin should get a go still on the bench for Dunley.. i really dont rate Dunley.. hes done nothing all year.

Hes on report for a an elbow.. im hoping he gets a week or two off so we can keep Cutbho and Lulu on the bench with Bryant and Willow/Ballin.

You're obviously not a true supporter Kaza - wanting one of our heroes to be suspended.

I'd like to clap Ben Ross for showing some nuts and getting back out there!!

I wonder if king had of broken his nose would he have gone back out.... i hope so!

"I wonder if king had of broken his nose would he have gone back out.... i hope so! "

I would have hoped King would be way too busy busy filing his application for damages and supporting affidavit which would then allow us to use a proper forward.

Crowing because a prop made 71 metres.

And the only 100+ men were our second rowers.

Narabeen, we have a problem!

Gee Mata....I've watched the game live and twice on TV now and suggest you watch the game again. It was a big improvement - however 1 good game doesn't make a season.

His effort in defence, on one occasion saving a try from an inside pass showed he was putting in and not being lazy. It's an improved effort and something us fans should be encourageing our players about.

2nd rowers had more game time....would this maybe explain to you why they made more metres?

Remember all this happened in only 40 minutes.

100 is the minimum we should expect of a "quality" front row performance, don't you think?

So he improved? From what? He went from embarrasing to barely adequate.

woo bloody hoo.

was up there with Kite who is paid half as much again.

Dollars for metres - King Wins over Kite - it had to happen sooner or later

Bryant was still our best prop

100 is the minimum we should expect of a \"quality\" front row performance, don't you think?

So he improved? From what? He went from embarrasing to barely adequate.

woo bloody hoo.

in 40 minutes Mata? I just ask that you watch the game again and take note of his effectiveness in defence which was previously letting him down. I'll even find the point where he cuts down a player from an inside pass......

I'm not blowing up balloons and throwing streamers about hs performance, but it was worth more than the credit you give.

I walked along the Souther Stand Corp boxes looking for any sign of Silvertail folk....where do you guys sit?

Normally the Jye Mullane Memorial stand is set up at the Southern Edge of the Eastern Hill - on about the 20.

I think the lads might have been a bit fragmented last weekend. I'll have to make the trip to get the rabble back together in one place.

Only the wheel was spotted by myself

MB was rumoured to be there

Myself and Duff were in our usual spot

Dan, Ryan, Byso were all no shows

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4