Ian Roberts

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details

wombatgc

KT 623
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Anyone watch tonight's Checkout on the ABC. In the Jenny Stinger segment, Robo is one of the security that break up the fights.Funny everyone's watching, then all of a sudden I'm yelling, its fkn Ian Roberts!
(then I had to explain to wannabee son-in-law who Ian Roberts was....WSIL is getting a crash course in everything Manly ATM.....and if he wants to hang around he better be listening!)

Anyone watch tonight's Checkout on the ABC. In the Jenny Stinger segment, Robo is one of the security that break up the fights.Funny everyone's watching, then all of a sudden I'm yelling, its fkn Ian Roberts!
(then I had to explain to wannabee son-in-law who Ian Roberts was....WSIL is getting a crash course in everything Manly ATM.....and if he wants to hang around he better be listening!)

I guess whilst you're forcing him to listen to your Manly lessons...you're not thinking "He's doing me daughter!!!"

So possibly a win win.

lol

The last time I saw him act he got kicked in the nuts by Matthew Newton......
The shame of the great man being brought down by a peewee like that.
As for that future son in law he should know all the premiership winning players off by heart and moving on the intermediate stage after a month.
He should be up to speed with things like:
What brand of suit did Wombat endorse?
What ball game did Bozo promote?
What was Igor's favourite drop as per RLW star spot 77?
And so on through the era's.
Until then dream on buddy !!

As for that future son in law he should know all the premiership winning players off by heart and moving on the intermediate stage after a month.
I'm taking him to his first ever NRL game on Sat night...Tits v Raiders. The idea is he gets a gist of the game, and rules. We're going to take him to the Broncos /Manly double header in May (if he's still relevant!)
I said you'll be able to ask questions in the non'Manly game, but you will stfu whilst Manly are playing....he thought I was joking until No1 daughter stepped in, and assured him that asking questions while watching Manly live will lead to his quick demise, and if we're losing probably a stiff arm to the head region!

I'm taking him to his first ever NRL game on Sat night...Tits v Raiders. The idea is he gets a gist of the game, and rules. We're going to take him to the Broncos /Manly double header in May (if he's still relevant!)
I said you'll be able to ask questions in the non'Manly game, but you will stfu whilst Manly are playing....he thought I was joking until No1 daughter stepped in, and assured him that asking questions while watching Manly live will lead to his quick demise, and if we're losing probably a stiff arm to the head region!
I'm taking it that this chap.........
Isn't from around these parts??

I take it your WSIL doesn't have a team to support?

On the other side of the fence:

My Father-in-law is a raiders supporter and I told him I was proudly a Manly supporter from day he asked who I supported. I wasn't going to change to please anyone. :)

Ive been in their family 10 years now, and after the last 9 years of Manly 1 upping the raiders I think my stance is justified ;)

Selvitex - Its a great bag of fruit, its a selvitex suit.
Jokari - bozo sure backed a winner there.
Tooheys old - I though igor just drank motor oil (straight, not on the rocks)?
I tried two out of 3.
Missed out wearing the great bag of fruit.

Are you sure it was Matthew Newton ... wasn't it the dude that played hit man Flannery?

Newton played the kiwi crim Mr Asia ... it was the mini series about the NSW cops and their connections to the riverina mafia .... I think :sweating:

For years during the late 90s I had a female science teacher at freshwater high who claimed she was dating roberts for years..... shame all the students knew he played for the other team.
I recall YEARS ago seeing this funny Ian Roberts fitness guide magazine. The chick in it was a blonde babe purported to be the gf...Pretty sure it was his sister ;) (One of my all time fav Eagles I have to say - man he was an enforcer)

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10
10 5 5 -13 10