I wish we were playing at Brookie this weekend...

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

eggson

Bencher
...and the reason is: i just want to say that whoever we are and whatever we think, we need to show some support for Fatty Vautin at the game.  Not just comments in the news websites or discussions, we're a family at Manly and we look after our own.  I would love to see a televised game, where the entire hill and stands were just showing banners backing one of our favourite sons. 

and i don't realy care who replies or who reads this, it's just my immediate thoughts and love for my team.

One of the biggest things to stick with me is something that Fatty said, when talking about him having to leave Manly - 'I will always bleed maroon and white'...

Don't let the fact that we aren't playing at home stop you. I reckon you're on to something. I'll meet you down at Brookie on Sunday....if I'm not there start without me.

Give me an F, give me an A, give me a T...............

Well we all know, Manly and Rugby League is more than the current players that take the field.  I know this has been blown out of proportion and i'm probably making it worse, but when this goes in the news how is it described?  Footy Show host, QLD great, Ex-Manly player Paul Vautin.  There's so much talk in forums where fans argue about the current players...Orford sucks this week, Lyon needs to go here, Beaver is the king... well how about the captain of the 87 Grand Final side?

Whatever.  I've said my bit, i dont know why i posted it.  Thanks anyways anyone.

Welcome to your opinion Eggs!!! That's what this forum is for!!!  (Just be careful not to disagree with certain posters on this site or you are not a TRUE SUPPORTER!!) :) :) :) :) ;)

Which camp are you in the the moment CW - True Supporter or Monaghan Hater?

I watched a guy go up to Fatty @ Brookie Leagues Club to have a chat with the bloke, and Fatty basically turned his back on the guy. What made it worse is that as soon as Nathan (the dude that wanted to chat to him) walked away, Fatty bagged him to the guys he was standing with.

He's notoriuos for putting others down. We all know he does it regularly. Little things like when a band is playing on Hey Hey it's Thursday, he forgets their name, or says something like, "Catch them - ummmm....somewhere".
He's just a disrespectful prick.

I was having a conversation with Pat Wilson one night at the Leagues, a few blokes were there, and fatty was part of it. For whatever reason, I started talking about The Bears - and once again Fatty chimed in with something like, "The Bears, who are they?". REEEAL mature dick wad.

I know most of you will agree with The Bears thing - but it's just another example. After that Bears comment - I offed the bloke from my Christmas Card list for life.

Look at how Donny Mckinnon reacted to me when he learned I was a Bears supporter (I mean used to be). Most of you gyus were there...he kind of had a certain affinity with me.

Fatty on the other hand takes fans for granted. Like most of the players do today.

Whinge over.

Canteen Worker link said:
Welcome to your opinion Eggs!!! That's what this forum is for!!!  (Just be careful not to disagree with certain posters on this site or you are not a TRUE SUPPORTER!!) :) :) :) :) ;)

thanks mate  ;)

Ryan link said:
I watched a guy go up to Fatty @ Brookie Leagues Club to have a chat with the bloke, and Fatty basically turned his back on the guy. What made it worse is that as soon as Nathan (the dude that wanted to chat to him) walked away, Fatty bagged him to the guys he was standing with.

He's notoriuos for putting others down. We all know he does it regularly. Little things like when a band is playing on Hey Hey it's Thursday, he forgets their name, or says something like, \"Catch them - ummmm....somewhere\".
He's just a disrespectful prick.

I was having a conversation with Pat Wilson one night at the Leagues, a few blokes were there, and fatty was part of it. For whatever reason, I started talking about The Bears - and once again Fatty chimed in with something like, \"The Bears, who are they?\". REEEAL mature dick wad.

I know most of you will agree with The Bears thing - but it's just another example. After that Bears comment - I offed the bloke from my Christmas Card list for life.

Look at how Donny Mckinnon reacted to me when he learned I was a Bears supporter (I mean used to be). Most of you gyus were there...he kind of had a certain affinity with me.

Fatty on the other hand takes fans for granted. Like most of the players do today.

Whinge over.

I have met Fatty on quite a few occasions and he was always quite accomadating, when he found out I was a Mankly supporter even more so.

Obviously different people have different experiences. 

SilentBob link said:
[quote author=Canteen Worker link=topic=177679.msg187599#msg187599 date=1214141755]
Is a Mankly supporter a cross between a Manly supporter and a wanker????? :)

(A few of them around!!!) ;)

Thankfully there aren't any here!
[/quote]

Bob, Ryan does post here a lot  :p :eek:

The Wheel link said:
[quote author=SilentBob link=topic=177679.msg187602#msg187602 date=1214172350]
[quote author=Canteen Worker link=topic=177679.msg187599#msg187599 date=1214141755]
Is a Mankly supporter a cross between a Manly supporter and a wanker????? :)

(A few of them around!!!) ;)

Thankfully there aren't any here!
[/quote]

Bob, Ryan does post here a lot   :p :eek:
[/quote]

Ahhh yeah, my bad. ;)

manky supporter is a Manchester united supporter

manky = Manchester

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12