I want blood

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
What i find hilarious is our inability to score points...

Havnt scored more than 1 try in 3 of our 4 games .

This is a team that has in their top 17
DCE (halfback)
Foran (5/8)
Schuster (half/5/8??? One of them)
Walker (5/8 apparently)
Croker (halfback)
Cust (half back)
Jake (wanna be 5/8)

Half our f$&king run on squad are playmakers apparently, yet we can't score any points... That's hilariously depressing

What i find hilarious is our inability to score points...

Havnt scored more than 1 try in 3 of our 4 games .

This is a team that has in their top 17
DCE (halfback)
Foran (5/8)
Schuster (half/5/8??? One of them)
Walker (5/8 apparently)
Croker (halfback)
Cust (half back)
Jake (wanna be 5/8)

Half our f$&king run on squad are playmakers apparently, yet we can't score any points... That's hilariously depressing

Hasler , Hasler Hasler
He does not have any attacking game plan.
He has built his coaching career on defence and relying on individually brilliant players.

If they weren’t building the “Centre of Excellence” I’d swear the Penns are trying to run the club into the ground and out of town to another location or owner

The project has been funded by the Federal and NSW Governments with the Federal Government contributing $12.5 million dollars towards this project from the Community Development Grant Funding stream.

Commenting on the project, Manly Sea Eagles Chairman Scott Penn stated "the Sea Eagles Centre of Excellence will be a world-class facility that will serve the community for decades to come.

“It is one of several exciting developments that will transform Lottoland into a world-class sporting venue and community facility and we thank the State and Federal governments for their generous support.”

Brookie is not MWSE
SERVE THE COMMUNITY = other sports when MWSE cease to exist or are relocated

The COE is a smokescreen.

Hasler , Hasler Hasler
He does not have any attacking game plan.
He has built his coaching career on defence and relying on individually brilliant players.

Yeah, and that focus on defence is really paying off. Great effort keeping Penrith under 50.

It certainly sucks losing and watching the team get flogged every week.
I don’t believe our players are actual that bad. i.e. net skill vs current on field resullts. Look, I saw Brayden Williame last week look like a champion against us in his brief stint. We all know that is not the case.
I still believe we can turn it around it’s just going to take some time! I don’t think changing the coach or drastically changing the team will make much of a difference either. Just need to rebuild confidence.

I would just like to come home from work for once and watch my team play a good game with heart and passion. Instead I get to watch a soulless bunch of overpaid players play a game with no intent just showing up as they know they will get paid anyway and Des will start them again next week. I won’t even let my son watch as I’m to embarrassed with their performance and don’t want him to switch teams.
PLEASE DES MAKE SOME CHANGES.

I don’t believe our players are actual that bad. i.e. net skill vs current on field resullts. Look, I saw Brayden Williame last week look like a champion against us in his brief stint. We all know that is not the case.
I still believe we can turn it around it’s just going to take some time! I don’t think changing the coach or drastically changing the team will make much of a difference either. Just need to rebuild confidence.
With all due respect thats nuts..worse manly team ever..heads need to roll

images (8).jpeg

I would just like to come home from work for and watch my team play a good game with heart and passion. Instead I get to watch a soulless bunch of overpaid players play a game with no intent just showing up as they know they will get paid anyway and Des will start them again next week. I won’t even let my son watch as I’m to embarrassed with their performance and don’t want him to switch teams.
PLEASE DES MAKE SOME CHANGES.

LOL funniest post ever.
Is that you Des?

Give it up mate. Fair dinkum you think we are all idiots ?

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4