I think we'll win

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I think we'll win

I had the feeling last week, which I posted, and I have the feeling again. I think we'll win. I think you're gonna see a Manly side really fired up on Sun. For the past 2 months they've been playing like they've been really worried about losing. However, with an even bigger worry if they lose, (ie they're knocked out) ironically I think you're gonna see them cut loose like free spirits. BK will lift to a whole new level. And remember, he's the best player out of both teams, and if you're gun player is on fire, you're ALWAYS in with a shot. I think we're gonna see an inspired Beaver too, a la late 90s. And I reckon Choc is gonna fire up too, he's on his way back to form. And Bullet Stewart is going to score a try, I guarantee it, he's definitley an adv over the opposition I think if our back row and full back is on fire, and the rest aim up, we are DEFINITELY in with a shot. I just don't think we're done with this year. I have the feeling that the Manly of old is gonna come out on Sunday and Parra won't know what hit them!

I think we'll win

The confidence is admirable. However it really is such an unknown as to how either team will react to the situation that in my opinion anyone who puts a cent on this game is a fool.
No bold predictions here just a week of trying to get my head around it.
Aim low and you'll never be disappointed.

I think we'll win

Wise words duff, I am just quietly keeping my fingers crossed.

I think we'll win

i think we can win simply because theres no pressure on us. Theres so much pressure on Parramatta as everyone expects them to wipe us off the park.. and if the game is close their going to be under alot of pressure especially young Smith.

Also we have like 5 former Parra players ready to cut them.

LETS GO MANLY !!!!

I think we'll win

The confidence is admirable. However it really is such an unknown as to how either team will react to the situation that in my opinion anyone who puts a cent on this game is a fool.
This fool is going to plonk on the Eagles. They will be at long juicy odds and a hefty points start. Seriously, if they show up like last Saturday and put in the boot in the forwards then there is a slim hope for an upset. All about risk vs. rewards.

I think we'll win

the way I look at it is this.

Who cares I get to go and see the eagles play in the finals for the first time in 7 years. I dont give a **** if they win or not, but I will be there and storing it in my memory bank

I think we'll win

the way I look at it is this.

Who cares I get to go and see the eagles play in the finals for the first time in 7 years. I dont give a **** if they win or not, but I will be there and storing it in my memory bank

Ditto.

As I explained to the missus, this is a once in seven year even (or has been) win or lose I'm going to be content when leaving Parramatta stadium. We accomplished something that no one who wasn't wearing a Manly jersey gave us a slight chance at.

We've made the eight for the first time in seven years, it's a sign that Manly is back...I am happy with that.

:yeah: :yeah:

I think we'll win

I totally agree,i am having that same feeling that Manly will fire up on sunday and win the game.Bring on sunday.

I think we'll win

Because of our poor finish to the season (we should have finished in top 6). It would give the the team far more credability if they beat Parra on Sunday. There capable if they play well.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4