I think we all know what this club needs to do...

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

SeaEagle9413

Forward Pass
Bring back Baz! Yes, I said it. Did you see how well Penrith played last night?? That wasn’t Ivan Cleary’s doing at all. As soon as Barrett rejoined them, they are all of a sudden a top 4 side. Coincidence??? I THINK NOT!!!

Gus Gould was right all along... He is the next super coach, the MESSIAH! We didn’t give him enough time to fulfill his full potential. We would have easily won the Premiership last year with him at the helm, and definitely this year as well. This club would have experienced a golden age like no other in our long rich history.

We need to sack Des immediately and get Baz on the phone ASAP before the Warriors get any smart ideas. Give the man as much furniture as he needs. Whatever it takes! This club must succeed!!!

So c’mon guys let’s rally around our true leader. Let’s start a petition to bring him back to the nest! In Trent We Trust!

#onceaneaglealwaysaneagle

Attachments

• 7138C754-A197-4CDB-8C7D-9F2BAD528AA0.jpeg
    7138C754-A197-4CDB-8C7D-9F2BAD528AA0.jpeg
    12.2 KB · Views: 3
Barret has his shortcomings in spades an our defence under him was shocking, but I thought he was a great attacking coach, that good year we had with him had Jake/Tom and cherry working ruck plays perfectly.

Our attack looked a lot better then than it does now

Bring back Baz! Yes, I said it. Did you see how well Penrith played last night?? That wasn’t Ivan Cleary’s doing at all. As soon as Barrett rejoined them, they are all of a sudden a top 4 side. Coincidence??? I THINK NOT!!!

Gus Gould was right all along... He is the next super coach, the MESSIAH! We didn’t give him enough time to fulfill his full potential. We would have easily won the Premiership last year with him at the helm, and definitely this year as well. This club would have experienced a golden age like no other in our long rich history.

We need to sack Des immediately and get Baz on the phone ASAP before the Warriors get any smart ideas. Give the man as much furniture as he needs. Whatever it takes! This club must succeed!!!

So c’mon guys let’s rally around our true leader. Let’s start a petition to bring him back to the nest! In Trent We Trust!

#onceaneaglealwaysaneagle

We'll even supply the chairs this time

We really need to get our house together in relation to our hooker and halves. Today I saw DCE do really well with a couple of bombs that on another day we get tries. Today we got one line drop out and the grubber kicks were pretty ineffective. The lack of polish has again cost us in a tight game and we need creative options to come on and change games. At the moment our entire kicking game is just about DCE and teams know it and rush him. We need halves to take the ball to the line before grubbering, draw in the defence. Our halves do NOT do that anywhere near enough!! It is the reason that we are a good side rather than a great side!

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8