I think this sums up our gutless wonders

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
It's not mine.

But be sure to see the Realist when he goes up later tonight. I hear he's going to give it to Sonny Bill Williams with both barrels.

who cares who wrote it? that is the sort of passion some of our modern day footy players( not just manly players) should put into there footy. I was never a top notch footy player but some of the teams i played in showed a lot more passion for their football and club than some of our so called professionals showed last weekend. Fair enough, some of us never played at the top level, but all things are relative- no matter what level you are at or what you get paid- club and pride come before all. our side showed no pride for each other and definitely no pride in the club.
DISGRACEFULL!

Some bloke on MSE, supersonic eagle or some other crap posted saying it was his article, if you really care.

who cares who wrote it? that is the sort of passion some of our modern day footy players( not just manly players) should put into there footy. I was never a top notch footy player but some of the teams i played in showed a lot more passion for their football and club than some of our so called professionals showed last weekend. Fair enough, some of us never played at the top level, but all things are relative- no matter what level you are at or what you get paid- club and pride come before all. our side showed no pride for each other and definitely no pride in the club.
DISGRACEFULL!

Well said nodd

btw I played for Souths Sunnybank 86 - 96 we had some good battles with Carina over the years

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4