I see no mention has been made

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Yes... i watched that match and must say my confidence levels have risen about our chances... i always thought we'd get ball deep in this world cup... but there was a little inkling that we could fold.. but after watching that i'm sure the boys can bring home the goods for an unprecedented (fro?) third time.

First match against scotland is on tonight... go you good things!!

P.S - I never had a problem with tait being in there.. and i wish him all the best and also as i've stated before and doug has too i am expecting a good campaign from Shane Watson

And I notice you haven't credited Clark's economical 3/16 either....

Australia bowled well. All except for Johnson really. Hogg also picked up two very important wickets.

Promising signs all around, but Tait's opening spell was damn good. He has to back it up though, because he's bowled good spells before - it's the fact that he is a one game on, two games off type of bowler that frustrates me. Hope he bowls well tonight.

Yes... i watched that match and must say my confidence levels have risen about our chances... i always thought we'd get ball deep in this world cup... but there was a little inkling that we could fold.. but after watching that i'm sure the boys can bring home the goods for an unprecedented (fro?) third time.

First match against scotland is on tonight... go you good things!!

P.S - I never had a problem with tait being in there.. and i wish him all the best and also as i've stated before and doug has too i am expecting a good campaign from Shane Watson

No Nutz, unprecedented is correct, however you need to work on your use of capitals, I and Names such as Tait and Scotland should be capitalised.

But all in all a vast improvement on previous efforts, B+

:drunk: :drunk:

And I notice you haven't credited Clark's economical 3/16 either....

Australia bowled well. All except for Johnson really. Hogg also picked up two very important wickets.

Promising signs all around, but Tait's opening spell was damn good. He has to back it up though, because he's bowled good spells before - it's the fact that he is a one game on, two games off type of bowler that frustrates me. Hope he bowls well tonight.

Will it wasnt me who was bagging Clark, it was Fluffy. I am happy with Tait and Clark being there.

That was who this post was directed at.

No worries, my apologies. Fluffy isn't the only one who has been critical of Clark at any rate.

Clark is a pretty easy target it seems. I couldn't remember if you were one of the Tait-lover/Clark-haters or not.

Australia's game against Scotland kicks off pretty soon. I see Clark hasn't been selected, but Tait, Watson, Hogg and Bracken have. Watson batting down the order, so could be expected to have another shocker.

Still think Clark should be in the side. Hope he gets a shot against the Dutch next week.

I completely forgot about the poms game

we flogged scotland this morning.

Im a fan of tait being in the team but think clark is not up to international 1 day cricket simply because he gets belted most games.

i hope his 3/16 isnt him peaking too early

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4