I Really Don't think i could stomach the Bulldogs winning this weekend

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Spuds Bodyguard

Reserve Grader

I am really hoping we win this week as i really don't think i could stomach the back slappers and garbage that would go on about how wonderful canterbury are when there is a controversy and how they love it when there backs are up against the wall. It is not like they are in the middle of an natural disaster or something it is a situation they create because they are a club full of boofheads. But i notice how it is already started in the telle today about what a great club they are under Siege

quite frankly it is a bore :sleep:

Who is placing them under siege? Their own stupidity perhaps?????

Its no wonder they are repeat offenders it is the same pattern every time. Early in the week it is some dickhead apologising telling everyone how sorry they are how they are going to change followed by a few days of listening to folkes carry on about how its the media's fault and that they are blowing it all out of proportion by the weekend they have a win and they are lauded for how they managed to overcome a week of drama

I don't think these internal things really affect performance too much. You're right SB, its just diked media who dont realise they do it all to themselves and carry on.

Italy won the world cup at a time when some for the leading Italian clubs were faced with the threat of being kicked out of the Serie A.

As for the bulldogs, they are just a bunch of cock noggins I reckon. Folkes is right that its the media's fault. Its the media's fault for focussing on a crap team who cant even make the 8, are a bunch of rapists, and who have no player retention!!

Why don't the media focus on a team who has in the space of 5 years gone from not existing to be competition leaders?

You guys have no idea! I have to bring my wife on Friday (as I do every home game) but she's a doggies supportter, so can you imagine the crap I'm going to cop on the drive back up the freeway. Then, when we do when I get to sleep in the spare bedroom because she's got the ****s.

You should have checked all credentials before saying "I do" Mellon. All your own fault.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4