I need your help!!!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Clint

Tipping Member
I, like all of you, are hurting. Hurting real bad.
In what was supposed to be the best week of my like (in footy terms) since 40-nil, has become the worst, that well.....since I can remember.
F*** me that sucks!!!
I need you guys, my fellow Manly supporters, to tell me that everything is going to be ok. I understand the that the world is going to keep turning and the sun will come up tomorrow but ****e at the moment things hurt. Again, real bad.
Just 1/2 an hour ago, my 5yo came bursting in reminding me, hey Dad who won the grand final. "Manly woohoo" was the response to his own question.
Man, how I long for his ignorance!!!
So please, fellow hurting supporters, please tell me that everything is going to be ok and I am going to have a team to support tomorrow.
At the moment, I really don't care where between 1 & 16 we sit, as long as I have a team to support, cause without my beloved Eagles, well there is no NRL for me.
Go Manly!

61-0 said:
Just remember the Northern Eagles days. This is nothing compared to them.
Feels a bit worse than Northern Eagles at them moment but this will pass a lot quicker.
We still have a bloody good team called the Manly Sea Eagles. Look at the playing roster.
We are the current premiers.
This time is challenging for fans and quite gut wrenching but maybe we are all contributing to the negativity. We need to do what we can with what we have and that's still a lot.
This could end up being an incredible learning experience for the club.
Forward is the only way. Whinging, blaming and speculating is useless.
GO MANLY!

Give your little man a big cuddle, tell him to put his footy jumper on and take him out for a kick with the footy

Berkeley_Eagle said:
Give your little man a big cuddle, tell him to put his footy jumper on and take him out for a kick with the footy

Thx BE. You just bought a smile to my face. Your statement is so true & keeps things in perspective. Good work. Cheers

Clint said:
Just 1/2 an hour ago, my 5yo came bursting in reminding me, hey Dad who won the grand final. "Manly woohoo" was the response to his own question.

My 2 yr old son and 3 yr old daughter for the first time in their little lives started yelling 'Go Manly, Go Manly' during the GF last weekend. They've been waving their little flags around since and pestering us all week to throw their Sea Eagles footy around with them. They are now fully fledged fans!! My little girl keeps asking us when we can "go back to the football to see the Sea Eagles?"

It's been a really ****e few days, that has left an unsavoury mark against what was a fantastic season, but let's try and bask in the post premiership glory that we as loyal supporters deserve and recharge for season 2012.

We'll be there next year bathed in the mighty maroon and white to cheer on our beloved side. WE WILL BE OKAY!! ;)

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6