I need counselling, please help!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Bencher
I have done it, I pushed the button, can't go back now....

I BACKED PARRAMATTA TO MAKE THE TOP 8

I don't know what come over me, I had a $100 free bet, and I saw the odds of $5 for the Eels to make the eight. I was thinking with my head, and not my heart....

But, ever since pushing that submit button, the full brunt of my error slapped me in the melon like a Matai shoulder charge.

How can I go 12 months hoping that Parra win anything, ever?

"Forgive me Father, for I know not what I do"

PS: The only solace is that I am such a bad judge, I have certainly put the nail in their coffin now.

You must have thought it read bottom 8.

Parra will improve this year (not difficult) but no way they will make the 8 with their roster.

Other than Hayne their spine is ****.

Take a bex a lay down.
Those old enough will know whay i mean
The pups spend 30 bucks to get the same stuff these days
B-E-X is better.

Go manly said:
Take a bex a lay down.
B-E-X is better.

I'm all out of Bex. Will a Vincents do?

I think Parra will do well and would not be surprised at their making the 8 as the representative games will drain all the RLWC and Nines and SOO Players :cool:

Tigers, Saints, Broncos, Warriors, Dogs, Sharks, Titans, Cowboys should be in the bottom 8 in 2014.

mozgrame said:
Go manly said:
Take a bex a lay down.
B-E-X is better.

Mothers little helper,is coming out for more,....

They have a couple of things going for them:

1. Brad Arthur, I think he will be a massive plus
2. Hayne seems confident at the World Cuo
3. Hoppoate
4. Ricky Stuart gone

Don't think they'll get the spoon, but think a Top 8 birth is a big ask for them. But I see improvement.

Go manly said:
mozgrame said:
Go manly said:
Take a bex a lay down.
B-E-X is better.

Mothers little helper,is coming out for more,....

Hopes are up for trousers down
with a hostess on a business flight

mozgrame said:
Go manly said:
Take a bex a lay down.
B-E-X is better.

Gees, are they even still around?

Jethro said:
mozgrame said:
Go manly said:
Take a bex a lay down.
B-E-X is better.

Gees, are they even still around?

LOL. No, I think they stopped making them when peoples kidneys started to rot. Fixed your headaches right up though!

Ok, so we all agree Parramatta suck..... no rocket science there...

But with Ricky Stuart leaving (and let's face it, like him or not, he was responsible for our last World Cup loss to the Kiwi's, just in case you have forgotten all the other crap coaching he is becoming famous for), I think the team, which has massive raps on it, with a new coach from the Manly school of footy, and some ace players, Hayne (a Star), and Hoppa (a potential Dally M), along with a few other players might just upset some apple carts this year!

I will stick my neck out here and say, and to quote a famous person after 20 schooners, with a pillow case over his head:

"This is the bet we had to have, and it was staring us in the face"

Now, please excuse me, I'm going to have a few more, hic*

I can't go past either the Dragons or Raiders for the 2014 spoon. Neither showed much to finish the season on a positive, the Dragons still have the uninspiring Price in charge, and the Raiders aren't likely to react well to the upheaval expected with Stuart's arrival.

The Eels defence can only improve with Arthur in control, and perhaps Hayne in the front line of attack and complimented by Hopoate chiming in from the back, they will have a lot more points in them.

1969 said:
Ok, so we all agree Parramatta suck..... no rocket science there...

But with Ricky Stuart leaving (and let's face it, like him or not, he was responsible for our last World Cup loss to the Kiwi's, just in case you have forgotten all the other crap coaching he is becoming famous for), I think the team, which has massive raps on it, with a new coach from the Manly school of footy, and some ace players, Hayne (a Star), and Hoppa (a potential Dally M), along with a few other players might just upset some apple carts this year!

I will stick my neck out here and say, and to quote a famous person after 20 schooners, with a pillow case over his head:

"This is the bet we had to have, and it was staring us in the face"

Now, please excuse me, I'm going to have a few more, hic*

Dean Martin : "You're not drunk if you can lie on the floor without holding on".

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2