• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Canteen Worker

First Grader
I hope (amidst the excuses etc) last Sunday that someone said to the players - have a look at how Parra feel at the moment. Look at the stadium full of rejoicing fans. Look at the support? Look what it is like to win a Semi on your home ground?

Compare how they are with how we feel.

I also hope our blokes were gutted and devastated, feeling absolutely in the pits (like a few of us supporters having to sit with the grinning (toothless ones too :lol: ) slime supporters.

Maybe this time next year it will spur the team on to have a dig and bust their guts to get a home final and capture that winning momentum.

I am probably dreaming but if the guys head on home and think we did okay this season and can be very proud of ourselves, we are in for more of the same!!! What has happened this year will only be acceptable if we learn and develop as a result.

Totally agree CW, the best part about footy is there is always next season.

That's what Norths supporters used to say at this time each year.

[quote author=The Wheel]

[/quote]No! They used to say it the week before the semis!!! :lol: :lol:

[quote author=The Wheel]

[/quote]
im sure ryan knows the drill :blaugh: :blaugh:

I also hope our blokes were gutted and devastated, feeling absolutely in the pits (like a few of us supporters having to sit with the grinning (toothless ones too :lol: ) slime supporters.

Handbag Harris was definitely not gutted and devastated. I'm sure I saw him having a laugh with some Parra player right after the siren. That just about summed up his (lack of) committment to me.

Piss off to the Tigers and let someone play who will show some passion and bleed for the club and the supporters.

[quote author=Canteen Worker]

Handbag Harris was definitely not gutted and devastated. I'm sure I saw him having a laugh with some Parra player right after the siren. That just about summed up his (lack of) committment to me.

Piss off to the Tigers and let someone play who will show some passion and bleed for the club and the supporters.
[/quote]

I agree. Our players should have been devastated at losing the game and anyone who wasn't should go now. Their goal for the year should have been to win the competition not just make the semis. They played like they were happy just to make the 8 and went onto the field knowing that they couldn't beat parra.

Dessie should also have come out in the media after the game and said that he was gutted at losing and devastated at the way the team played over the past 12 weeks of the competition.

None of this "we over acheived" crap. That is what norths coaches used to say when they got bundled out in the first game of the semis each year. The winning culture in the club is not there and needs to be rediscovered before they can be serious challengers for the title.

Another reason why we need to buy and develop players when they are younger so that they can be one club players who want to play for manly and the area.

Is that the problem?

Another game, another pay packet :lol2: instead of geez I'm so upset we lost :( . (I edited my original language out)
<div class='spacer'>[img=1600x1200]../../AE_files/public/1126611150_742_FT82965_picture_047.jpg[/img]</div>

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4