I hope we lose today

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
We dont do any team any favours. the drizzle have earnt their spot whether we like it or not. History tells me that the sharks should enjoy a good win today as we have nothing to play for and they have much to. I think it will either be a sharks blow out or they will succumb to the tension and pressure and Manly could sneak it. Either way I trust and hope that Manly have a crack at least for their coach.

We will play our guts out (only for Toove's sake) and most likely lose.
Mason, Ballin , and J.Lyon potentially out - that's a lot of leadership missing for one game.

I hope we win finish the season on a win not that we will remember we won our last game but will remember that we missed the 8 in 2015
What ever happens this afternoon i personally like to see Toov's leaves the ground with a smile on his face and that would be with a win

Not bothered to be honest - i'd like the scum kept out of the 4...
Will find it hard to cheer for any other team playing so will root for our boys but if we lose no sweat on this one.

Last edited:
I'm on the fence for this one. I too have a soft spot for the Sharkies but I like that they've never won a premiership & the only chances they've had to grab one were thwarted by us.

I'd never condone a loss to the Sharks. Eff them. They are our biatches, we have ended their premiership dreams on many occassions, may this be another chapter in that book. No one has won from the bottom half of the 8, let's put them there. They are coming up on 50 years without premeirship success, would hate for that milestone to be missed.

Look, our season is done. It's just too much for us to help the filthy cheating purple scum into 4th place. I'd be happy with a 1 point loss.
I suppose in a year of losses what's another one although I would have liked Toovey's last game at the helm to be a good one because he deserves nothing less, having said that, the way the team has acquitted itself over the past fortnight I expect they will collapse like the English middle order.

Here's another one.
Haha suck sht to every team who lose in the finals & to the eventual premiers (probably rorters) I hope you get done for the salary cap rorting you are so obviously guilty of.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8