I have the solution to save our season!!!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
As the team keeps running sideways and can't work out how to go forward I have the solution to save the season!!! and the good news is where already using simular technology!!!

http://www.senderogroup.com/index.htm

use stem cell research to clone George Rose 3 or 4 more times.....then somehow raise them into adults within about 6 days....

asking too much?

Someone must of been tampering with the gps with told the players to run east/west instead of north/south.

I suspect the culprits to be Big George and Foran, they were the only ones running in the right direction.

DVS Matt link said:
use stem cell research to clone George Rose 3 or 4 more times.....then somehow raise them into adults within about 6 days....
  Just tamper with the fat DNA a bit first though.

What makes anyone think our season needs saving?

We had a bad day at Brookie, it happens. We had a bad run at the beginning of the season too, and some people wrote us off back then.

Just as we bounced back earlier, we will bounce back again. Finals football is a totally different game to season football

The Grand Final is still ours for the taking!

You have your head up your arse Tassie Wild Child.....and I like that.  I agree with you.  We'll beat the Tits, then Melbourne and go on from there.  Stewart with form back, Lyon to organize the backs and relieve Orford of his many pitiful duties, Rose to start and fire up the front row.  Kite to throw Christianity to the wolves and get some aggro back into his runs and we're home.  Back to back GFs. 

DSM, if Melbourne lose and we win, we are more likely to play Brisbane or maybe Newcastle rather than Melbourne

Just watched the Druggos lose to the Faders.  They certainly didn't offer much.  Faders easy win.  It seems that one must score first to put them off their game.  My prediction is that the Storm will beat the Warriors easily.  We come fifth to their fourth.   

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6