I have made it on Silvertails!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
After disagreeing with a post from @Ryan and having a lighthearted jab he has spent the day searching my posts and rating them a troll - the vengeful little troll, surely your time is better spent sourcing fictitious inside scoops or even writing business loans for ANZ.

Insert emojis t show it is in fun ;);)@:mad::mad:;)@:cool::inlove:>:)

After disagreeing with a post from @Ryan and having a lighthearted jab he has spent the day searching my posts and rating them a troll - the vengeful little troll, surely your time is better spent sourcing fictitious inside scoops or even writing business loans for ANZ.

Hey everyone knows that's what I do. Troll me, get some change. @Blue pill got really stroppy about it - hahahaha even resorted to PM abuse.

Get what you give huh :) why make a whole thread about it? I didn'twhen you trolled me?

Nothing malicious. Funny, no-one has gone on the warpath when I like every one of their posts in a day hahahaha.

giphy.gif
develop this dan

I can't believe this is an actual thread. Might start me an "I'm Bored", and "Does anyone like me" thread like they used to spawn on MWSE.COM.AU hahahaha

Good times !!!!

Fmd, i have attracted one of those losers lately as well. ( not ryan ) I have nothing but pity for the sad sap. He will be along soon to sprinkle his misery on this, and good on him, he obviously has nothing else so im glad to help out anyway i can

Nothing like another graduate of the Ryan spray.

You will find there is no better spray than one of Ryan.

I do remember that time in the Mullane stand watching Norths Vs Manly and Ryan cheering for both sides as they scored. It was really confusing seeing someone who both supported and hated my team at the same time.

Since then I have grown to find the little hypocrite one funny bugger. He give me a great laugh with his rants and I suggest you all just enjoy the ride.

Btw, if your commenting on someones career and real life be wary. Let me guess, your not man enough to tell us where you work and who for?

I'm waiting with baited breath. You ARE in fact a troll.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6
6 3 3 16 6