I hate this

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

DUFFMAN

Bencher
So many of my mates and people from work are going for manly this week.
I hate it and have told them so
I always thought the  rules of following league where if you didn't follow manly, then you always went for the team they where playing. no if or buts
I have always loved non manly fans say "i hate manly"  and always complaining about the silvertails did this or that.

Tell them they can't support us unless they buy some merchandise from www.mwse.com.au

At least turn their fickleness into dollars for the club.

I think it is now ok, for the mere fact Everyone hates Melbourne even more

Actually most of the non Manly supporters I work with still say they can;t stand us and will be going for the Storm

I agree, I think Melbourne are now the most hated club in the RL, no surprise whne you consider

* serial rorting of the salary cap over the last 5 years
* introduction of wrestling tactics
* no traditional supporter base - manufactured history
* propped up by the bottomless money pit of News
* grubby players like Crocker and Slater
* a humourless whinging coach

It's a shame really because I kinda liked being a supporter of the most hated club in the NRL. It's weird having all these people jump on the Manly bandwagon now. Is the "No one likes us....... we don't care" mantra obsolete this weekend ?

I think every hates us still but it is just a matter of the lesser of two evils!

I use to rate the Storm when they first started I kind of didn't mind them that much, but I soon started HATING them around 2003 - 2004.

now its the Warriors as my "backup" team

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7