I hate off seasons

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

manlyfan76

There is no A.I. Just better computers
Ok so I'm addicted to MWSE and all things Manly. I have never followed another club, never could. I have been spoilt to be a fan in this era. In my lifetime we average a premiership every six years and I appreciate that but I REALLY HATE THE OFF SEASONS! I wish I could sleep through them or if the internet did not work for the whole off season. The drama after drama year after year. The speculation and un certainties do my head in. I try to fein interest in cricket and a Leauge but these off seasons are too much.

Just one boring, plain, uneventful summer PLEASE!

I miss the banter of the NRL season, took a while to get over this season, still not happy with the finish and the circumstances of our elimation to the filth dogs.

I love watching the A league, it is getting stronger and the games are quite entertaining, the derby last week against Western Sydney was something that was incredible to see and reminded me of the old days of Manly v Parra.

Since it's an off-season rant, I'd like to add a weather complaint. It's meant to be 40c in Ipswich today. I'm an hour plus inland so I'm guessing 40+.

40+ and surrounded by sweaty kids. Eew.

niccipops said:
Since it's an off-season rant, I'd like to add a weather complaint. It's meant to be 40c in Ipswich today. I'm an hour plus inland so I'm guessing 40+.

40+ and surrounded by sweaty kids. Eew.

ge's place..... 4pm and 8 degrees.

Ipswich...*cough*

Off season so far has been more entertaining than the last 7 weeks of the regular season and with a far better result thus far.

The best thing about the last 4 weeks is we haven't lost a game which we did with disturbing regularity in August and September.

And the rubbish continued until a few days ago.

Say what you will about the Penn takeover and parting ways with Dave Perry.....at least there is some optimism around.

I'd rather be watching the NRL........but at least I have the A-League and Sydney FC are playing good football. I'm glad I can enjoy soccer. Otherwise, like some here, I'd be going round the twist.

This is one of the reasons why I love MMA. Year round, no off season.
I recall the many NRL off seasons of the past where I didn't really have another sporting interest...and it sucked.

Yeah i am the same, getting into cricket and mma much more.

I cant believe none of the boxing promoters put on a massive fight on a friday/saturday night a couple weeks after the NRL season finishes.

WAMF said:
I recall the many NRL off seasons of the past where I didn't really have another sporting interest...and it sucked.

Forgive my ignorance, what's MMA?

WAMF said:

Which bottle shops sell MMA?

Ralphie said:
WAMF said:

Forgive my ignorance, what's MMA?

I'll answer ya!

Stands for Mixed Martial Arts.

http://www.mmafighting.com/

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8