I guess this means no funding for Brookie...

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
mcatt link said:
The Independents backed Labour to form a minority government...
You beat me to it
Anyway we are the last team to announce our team

Bloody hell! Manly can't win, NSW can't win, Australia is **** in rugby, **** in cricket We'll probably lose the league internationals at the end of the year and now lost an election! I just feel like the whole world is against me!

Fonz link said:
Bloody hell! Manly can't win, NSW can't win, Australia is s**t in rugby, s**t in cricket We'll probably lose the league internationals at the end of the year and now lost an election! I just feel like the whole world is against me!

At least you don't have a selfish, christian, redneck as a PM.
It's not all bad.

Funding was never coming.

Best bet is to chase up the labor bloke for it as its labors only chance to swing voters in that area, if he can get that it would be a huge get for the area.

Liberal will be taking over NSW in more than a landslide victory

Labour for feds,Libs for states imo

Work Choices was the killer of the libs as a national government
and will continue to **** them for years as most of the country
dont own a BMW or Leer Jet,myself not included,being a true silvertail and all :p

Maybe in time you will go back and educate yourself and learn how to spell Lear Jet.

I'm surprised you managed BMW.

Abbott was never going to fund a league park, owned by the council.  He's a rugby guy.  Best bet is the member for Manly Mike Baird as treasurer of NSW becoming Premier. From what I hear, that's highly likely.  The officials of our club should be brown-nosing him.

if he's treasurer now DSM he is no chance of being premier.

Unless of course they punt Kenealy between now and March. Because after then the labor MPs could meet in a phone box.

Mike Baird is a Liberal Fro.  What state do you live in?  What I'm saying is he will be Treasurer or possibly Premier after next March. 

I cant see the ALP holding on at state level in NSW and QLD for another term

DSM5 link said:
Abbott was never going to fund a league park, owned by the council.  He's a rugby guy.  Best bet is the member for Manly Mike Baird as treasurer of NSW becoming Premier. From what I hear, that's highly likely.  The officials of our club should be brown-nosing him.

I have no reason to doubt that Abbott would have given us what he promised. It wasn't a huge investment and what reason would he have had to lie in this case? The Northern Beaches is a safe liberal seat, offering the money or not was never going to change the result in the area so what would be the point in lying? It was just an easily affordable gesture to 'please' his local area. Promising it and not delivering if the liberals had got in would only have dented his reputation in the area and would not have helped him one bit.

DSM5 link said:
Mike Baird is a Liberal Fro.  What state do you live in?  What I'm saying is he will be Treasurer or possibly Premier after next March. 

I work for the NSW Govt DSM, I just have no interest in who is in what party :)

I just went on your saying he was NSW Treasurer. but yeah if he is Lib he will be in the other side of the house next election.

Brookie won't get a cent for a new ground but Port Macquarie and Tamworth will now get multi million dollar new stadiums. 

BErKeLEy_eAgLe link said:
Tamworth Sea Eagles ?
we do have to find a location for a 2nd grade team

They would probably prefer the Port Macquarie sea eagles as at least this is on the coast.  Tamworth in the middle of winter is not much fun  And neither is summer some to think of it.

Fro link said:
Maybe in time you will go back and educate yourself and learn how to spell Lear Jet.

I'm surprised you managed BMW.

And I always thought it was learjet...

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8