I feel dirty

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Jerry1 said:
Jeez ballin is a natural in the box. Intellagent and articulate. He looks like he's been in the ring with Mike Tyson though :)

Haha. The missus said a similar thing. Something along the lines of 'head like a beaten favourite'.

Berkeley_Eagle said:
Hayne and Klein are crap

They are having a shocker. Hopefully that means Hayne misses out next week. Can't stand him.

There won't be stat on it but gee sbw gets away with a lot of forward passes, given he played at 6 this year maybe the NFL as a quarterback may not be such a stretch next year.

Yep knights are goooorn. All we can hope for now is that they bash the hell out of the Roosters for the last 20 minutes

Well what did we learn from that ??

* The Roosters will just try and steamroll us up through the middle. That is their strength. Big go forward there, so we need to be rock solid like in the first week of the finals.
* They still like the kick to the corner play for tupou and RTS. Horhay and Wolf will need to be on their best aerial game.
* SBW quiet tonight (still got MOM somehow LOL) but looked flat from the illness. He'll go up a notch next week.
* We have better halves and a better kicking game I think.

Should be a cracking game.

Chip and Chase said:
Berkeley_Eagle said:
Hayne and Klein are crap

They are having a shocker. Hopefully that means Hayne misses out next week. Can't stand him.

God, I hope so. Can't stand Shayne Wayne Hayne or Klein and they were indeed comically inept tonight. Funniest moment (apart from the pass SBW threw a metre forward that neither of them managed to spot, presumably because they were too caught up in SBW's aura of greatness) was SBW getting a penalty for lying in his own team's play the ball. He truly can do things no other player can do.

I would have a wanted a harder hit out if I was the roosters, they'll be coming into the GF not having playing tough football for 3 1/2 weeks knowing we've got a lot more points in us this time.
Were also a little more battle hardened over the last month of football.

Being a GF one would hope the penalties will be a minimum. Means it comes down to who has the better kick chase game and I back DCE over Pierce there.

Ron E. Gibbs said:
Chip and Chase said:
Berkeley_Eagle said:
Hayne and Klein are crap

God, I hope so. Can't stand Shayne Wayne Hayne or Klein and they were indeed comically inept tonight. Funniest moment (apart from the pass SBW threw a metre forward that neither of them managed to spot, presumably because they were too caught up in SBW's aura of greatness) was SBW getting a penalty for lying in his own team's play the ball. He truly can do things no other player can do.

Yeah that penalty was absolutely ridiculous.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6