I drove past Brookie today...

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Sounds like that was a good decision!

Anyway, when the worm turns, the pendulum swings, things get better, you can drive past and think to yourself: "I stuck true when it was all poop!"

.....And ge posted the sopranos vid.
Let's see, I'm going to the city on Tuesday, hopefully there's a turnaround. If not not I'm bringing my 308 next time haha
Edit: Joking of course

I drive past there regularly, usually I see it and feel good, remembering all the good times I've had there. Today I saw it and had a sinking feeling in my stomach. Dunno but it's hard to be optimistic at the moment sadly.
It’ll pass. (Well that’s what I’m telling myself).

I drive past there regularly, usually I see it and feel good, remembering all the good times I've had there. Today I saw it and had a sinking feeling in my stomach. Dunno but it's hard to be optimistic at the moment sadly.
I am not as blessed like you to live in Gods Country and home of our Legendary Sea eagles club

But every time I close my eyes

Not only do I visualize all the Glory of our Grand final Victorious Manly teams

But also our Resilient never say die Great Manly people that stuck around turbulent adversity times and turned our club around

The Inspirational never say die Manly Sea eagles Spirit Surpasses all and has always prevailed

God bless the Inspirational never say die Manly Spirit

See the source image

Last edited:
Nothing is good without bad times.
In fact, Winning feels even better after coming from what seemed a helplessly low time.
I've been supporting Manly over 30 years and seen times the mountain seemed too big to climb, thing is as a Manly supporter, history shows we always fight back and that's 100% fact.
Hang in there Ned, all will come good mate

You think this is bad … it’s nothing compared to northern eagles times!

Just sayin’

The NEs were in the middle of the longest premiership drought (12 years stretching from 1996-2008) Manly has had since they won their first in 1972.
If they don’t win the premiership in 2023 it will be longer than that drought. At least last time there was an excuse.
This time there’s just a reason. Penn.

Last edited:
Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4