I dont think I can watch the game tommorrow night

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
After attending the bunnies game and then the Bulldogs game my nerves are shot and my heart is heavy. I dont know if I can take the stress of watching the game tommorrow night!

They need your support, I have a feeling they could do it. Plus this time if they lose you'll be half expecting it. But if they win it'll be very sweet!

I thought your girlfriend was making you take her to the ballet or Meyer was extending their closing hours until midnight because of the End of Financial Year.

After attending the bunnies game and then the Bulldogs game my nerves are shot and my heart is heavy. I dont know if I can take the stress of watching the game tommorrow night!

I know that feeling Dan! :(

yeah but I dont want to be heavily depressed for my holiday!

I will watch it on TV maybe!

I need to finish installing hardrives and software for my arcade machine. I may need to cut an almight hole in the side of my PC case too

I thought your girlfriend was making you take her to the ballet or Meyer was extending their closing hours until midnight because of the End of Financial Year.

I will be packing for Fiji and not having a late one since I need to be at the airport at about 5:30 at the latest. Vicky is away on a retreat for work and doesnt get back till Friday Night

[quote author=c_eagle]

I will be packing for Fiji and not having a late one since I need to be at the airport at about 5:30 at the latest. Vicky is away on a retreat for work and doesnt get back till Friday Night
[/quote]

thats what she told you :dance:

She had to dress as something starting with F or S.

She poo pooed my idea of dressing as a slut or being a "skewer" and going around poking people. So she has gone as a footy fan and will be wearing my Manly jersey and Manly scarf.

( I also said if i was going I could carry her around in a certain way and she could go as a six pack)

Losing has become a whole lot harder since we started winning. It's funny how short sighted we all are, I mean, in 2002 we were lucky to be alive, the 2 years after that were write off's and suddenly we're equal 2nd with a couple of months left in the regular season yet none of us seem all that satisfied.

its not that I am no satisfied its that we have been losing for so long and I have seen so many losses that I can not bare to see too many more

I wasn't talking about you necessarily, just a general commentry of Manly fans in general at the moment, myself included.

I wasn't talking about you necessarily, just a general commentry of Manly fans in general at the moment, myself included.
I know I am just vein :D :D

i think the crystal balls are out and we dont like what we see come round 26.no-one cares where you are in round 16.4 losses in a row would see us fighting tooth and nail and that is a real possibility unfortunately.it is hard to believe but we may start odds against in most games from here on in given where we are playing and who we are playing at home plus chocs absence.

IMO we will squeeze in about 7th which is about what i thought at the start.

Losing has become a whole lot harder since we started winning. It's funny how short sighted we all are, I mean, in 2002 we were lucky to be alive, the 2 years after that were write off's and suddenly we're equal 2nd with a couple of months left in the regular season yet none of us seem all that satisfied.

we are just thinking like winners again! no issues with that, our standards and expectations are just higher than say a team battling for the spoon. I guess thats why we have been harsh with criticism of some players who have been "solid" but nothing more. not mentioning any names!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4