I dont often agree with little johnny howard but this time I do

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
http://www.smh.com.au/news/National/No-apology-for-my-Muslim-comments-PM/2006/09/01/1156817077274.html

Damn good job. If you come to this country to live, you come to this country and become part of it, not try to bring your old culture and country to the new home.

I wouldn't move to say Norway and try to live like an aussie refusing to learn norwegian so why for the sake of not upsetting a few people should it not be said that all imigrants to thsi country should learn the english langauge and integrate into our society not try to create their own society here.

Whilst we are at it. Those Australian born and raised guys who decided to play for Croatia in the world cup should have their citizen ship torn up and they should be shipped off back to croatia, if you dont want to admit you are an Aussie you have no rights as one

"I wouldn't move to say Norway and try to live like an aussie refusing to learn norwegian "

Thats because you would find it impossible to pick up

ha ha I doubt it mate. Been to Norway and they love Aussies as much as the canadians and yanks!

shall we say then i wouldn't move to ummm Iran and not learn the language?
Basically I didnt want to use a muslim context in here but you have forced my hand

you could have gone brazil or somewhere else in south america

Africa as well

I havnt been to norway but understand the attraction to scandanavia

Hey Dan: does that mean that everyone got it wrong when Australia was settled by Europeans 200 odd years ago?

Should everyone have become nomadic and learnt the way of the Australian Aboriginal people?

Why should newer Australians accept our culture so easily when the first white settlers did no such thing themselves?

What is 'Australian' anyway? Beer wasn't started here. Pizza wasn't started here. None of the religions were started here... what the hell are we all doing? Damn non-Australians!

I think it's kind of funny that you're pushing a non-changing attitude here and yet arguing that evolution is alive and well in another thread...

Maybe I should change my nickname lest I be judged as not a dinky di convict and thrown out of the country?

Get a grip Dan - recent events seems to have seriously messed with your mind.

Hey Dan: does that mean that everyone got it wrong when Australia was settled by Europeans 200 odd years ago?

Should everyone have become nomadic and learnt the way of the Australian Aboriginal people?

Why should newer Australians accept our culture so easily when the first white settlers did no such thing themselves?

What is 'Australian' anyway? Beer wasn't started here. Pizza wasn't started here. None of the religions were started here... what the hell are we all doing? Damn non-Australians!

I think it's kind of funny that you're pushing a non-changing attitude here and yet arguing that evolution is alive and well in another thread...

That is a completely different topic and you know it. We all know and think Johnnie howard should say "sorry"

Lets put it this way.
"Do you think that people should be able to migrate to this country, and never learn the language and live as though they were in their old country?"

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2