I don’t want to be negative but:

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I only have a problem with his sideline or near sideline goal kicks as I don't think he can kick them that well. He may have been kicking them alright the other night at Brookie when he was by himself, but like other parts of his game, he is different when under pressure.

i see like it this we could havew

a) Michael Witt
b) Jamie Lyon.

No contest... the kicking is hard, do we really want to wrekc the team dynamic for a an increwase of 8% chance of getting 2 points?

Was Witt on the field last night?  Oh I did see him give away one dumb penalty - and Hayne was hardly showering us with penalties.

Witt did nothing which is surprising as he really dominated in the Rorters game. On the subject of kicking those efforts by Ox were perplexing as he seemed to have suddenly found his rhythm and was potting them from everywhere. I have seen Ox with a leg injury before and he made it severly worse taking a goal kick so we look like we will need either Lyon or Matai to take them.

ManlyBacker link said:
Witt did nothing which is surprising as he really dominated in the Rorters game. On the subject of kicking those efforts by Ox were perplexing as he seemed to have suddenly found his rhythm and was potting them from everywhere. I have seen Ox with a leg injury before and he made it severly worse taking a goal kick so we look like we will need either Lyon or Matai to take them.

That's why i see Lyon kicking next week, because although he will play i don't think his ankle will be 100%

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4